A/N | PROLOGUE

Hello there, ^^ thank you so much for reading my first ever story, this is a Douma x human Female Reader.

I AM SO OBSESSED WITH DOUMA. That's why I am making this book to share what's in my mind...

-

A Human love a Demon ?

Or a Demon love a Human ?

-

This story contains spoilers as some chapters follow the manga, along with mature content that may not be suitable for those under 16. I'm unsure of what to do or write, but I'll do my best! Everything happened so quickly, and it was all impromptu.

I usually run out of ideas or scenarios, so feel free to comment with a request or a suggestion! That would be helpful.

A feedback and a comment would be greatly appreciated!

That's all I have to say.

IM SORRY FOR ALL THE TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, IF YOU WILL NOTICE SOME WRONG GRAMMARS IN THE STORY PLEASE CONTINUE READING I'M CURRENTLY REVISING THIS BOOK, ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND.

(ALL PHOTOS IN EACH CHAPTERS ARE NOT MINE, AND ALL CREDITED TO THE REAL OWNERS!!)

INTO HIS PARADISE

PROLOGUE

Deja Vu

"Y/n sweetie? Where are you going?." mother ask me with her hands akimbo. I smiled, wrapping my arms around her lovingly. 

"I'm meeting with my friend, we're going to the garden today." I said with a singsong tone. "We'll be planting more flowers....you know how much I love flowers." I added and she cupped my cheeks.

"I know sweetheart, I didn't say no," she said and I smiled, "Just be sure to be back before dawn, it's better if you go home early, okay?.” she began pondering.

“There were a lot of news lately, and rumors spreading that a lot of people has been killed by some terrifying creatures, demons they say... so please be careful, and be home before the sun goes down." she added with worry in her eyes.

"I will mother, thank you!." I said as I rush outside running to meet my friend.

We haven't heard any reports of demons invading our village, which is relieving, but even if there are, the demon hunters will take care of them. We live in a small village and the village where we reside is quite tranquil and welcoming.

"Hey Y/N-chan, I've heard there's a temple not far from our village." she started, "And they said that it's haunted, rumors said that some girls that went there have gone completely missing." she added making my body shivered. “They even searched inside the temple, but there are no bodies found...or did it even existed in the first place, not even any traces of blood could be seen. Eventually the investigators gave up.” she explained.

"That's strange." I said with a deep thought, but then she grabbed my hand, my mind still processing about what she said.

"Anyways, we should head to the garden now." She said excitedly. We both love flowers as much as we love each other, flowers makes everything beautiful. We've been friends since childhood so we're that close, though there are times we fight because of how stubborn she is, that could lead us to danger but we always get back together.