Chapter 4- Be My Bride

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

·

·

·

"What's wrong~? I want to hear more of your stories...(M/N), ah, you've gotten older, Oh, and Y/N-chan, I'm looking everywhere for you." My world stopped. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. While he's hugging me so tightly. “I thought we already talk about you... escaping”

"Let go of my daughter, you demon." Mom said without any fear, her fist clench watching us. "Don't lay your dirty finger over her-!!." the right side of her hair suddenly got cut by Douma's fans, strands of hair falling down, her eyes widened.

"Just as I promise...I'm going to marry her, we'll be a happy family~ isn't that right? Y/N-chan?." His hands brush against my cheek.

"I won't!! I'll never be your wife!!." I shouted as he disappeared, and appeared behind mom's back in a non-human speed, pointing his fan on her neck. "No! don't ever—"

"Be my bride...or I'll kill (M/N)? Isn't that too easy~? Or would you prefer....Be my bride...or you kill your own mother?." He suddenly chuckled.

"But even if I kill her, you're still going to be my bride." He smiled at me.

"Y/N- don't listen to him-." Douma tighten his grip on her hands.

I have no choice.

"Let go of my mom..." My tears started to flow. "....I'll be your bride, I'll never escape again, I'll stay by your side...." My body fall down, as I keep on crying, "....just like what you said, I'll be with you...forever." my voice crack as I wailed. “isn't that what you wanted...now let her go...”

While the demon just smiled, he let go of my mom, "Is that a promised then?."

"yes...."

"Y/n-chan...I've never felt so happy with all my life~." he said as he carried me.

Now....I'm with this Demon, I'm not going to escape, nor go away with him, because...he always finds me, I won't let mom get hurt again because of me...

This is my punishment, I want to be fair with F/N-chan, it's my fault for not looking at her, for being by her side during that time, so I accept my punishment.

Being with this Demon is hell.

-

The emotionless demon....finally found his true emotions, finally feels what love really feels like. And Y/N filled his 'empty' heart.

Douma finally experienced his proper emotions, because of Y/n.

-

A week had passed, mom has been living with (f/n/m) together, she didn't agreed to this, but I don't want her to die...I won't ever let that happen!

"Y/N-chan, say ahh~." now he's feeding me up. I pressed my lips together as he stared at me. And then look down. "Come on, Y/N-chan~."

"I-I can eat on my own.." I said.

"No." he suddenly went serious, this demon, he's like a kid.

I open my mouth, "Wide it up, say ahh~."

"Hey! I'm not a baby! S-stop that-!." And he suddenly shove the spoonful inside my mouth while smiling.

"You're my baby, you look so adorable." he said as he tries to fed me again. "Now again," it's like he's babysitting me now.

I open my mouth, but instead of feeding me up, his lips met mine.What is happening with him? Why is he acting like this?

"What was that all about?."

"It's just a kiss, it would be normal for us couple." he flash a playful smile.

I covered my mouth as I grab the spoon, and with that, he just stared at me while finishing the food, giggling.

-

The next day.

It's so quiet. I have nothing to do. And with that, I look at outside, I saw the beautiful flowers dried up and some died, every single one of them.

"What happen to the flowers?." I ask Douma, and he smiled again.

"Ahh, let's see....Oh, my female worshipper has been taking care of it, but I ate her." he said and I look away.

"Then I'll take care of them." I said walking outside while he just stared at me.

I began to grab some water, and put some more soil, I've been taking care of our flowers, it took a lot of time for me to revive them, after that, I notice the place was full of leaves.

I cleaned all the area, what a lazy demon he is. Next time, I'll clean his temple. I ended up so sweaty, and dirty. My Kimono got dirt all over. But I look around and realize just how lovely this place is.

"You're amazing Y/N-chan." He said standing at the doorway, looking at me. "You're very amusing." he added, "Ah that's right, I've always saw you cleaning when you're just a kid," I shivered by what he just said.

"W-what? How..."

“Y/n, I have eyes and ears everywhere....only for you..”

"I've known you for years, after your mom ran away, I figured out where she is living, and to my surprised, I saw the little Y/N~."

"Y-Y-you knew about me...since...I was a kid?."

I was creeped out by what he said...

"That's right, now go clean up." he said as I went inside. Is he a stalker..? Ah that's right, I only knew about his name, I don't even know what's going on in his life...or his information. Yet he knew all mine.

"Hey Douma-san..." he looked at me and lean closer.

"What is it, my sweet Y/n~?." I shivered when he called me that endearment, but my heart pounds.

"W....where are... your family?."

I think I shouldn't have ask that question, because the atmosphere became quiet, but he lean even closer, until our eyes met, as the tip of our nose touch.

"They killed eachother." he answered smiling, I could feel his warm breath. I don't know is he's joking or not, but he seems serious.

I don't know what I feel. Should I be sad? That's rude for me...

Before I could say something, "Now go clean up." he said.

"Or I'll be the one to clean you~." I quickly ran inside the temple, flustered.

What is his problem! I could feel my hot cheeks. What am I thinking now?? Did I became a pervert-its because of him!

-

CHUUUUCHUUUU-

hello. I don't know if you're enjoying this story, or it's a bit cringe- IS DOUMA LIKE THIS? Um yes, in my imagination. Lol, and he always wears a smile tho.

Hey um- ok I'm waiting for kny season 3- who's with me.

P.s ; I'm really sorry if the oc does not resemble you :(, like personality, hobbies, and something like that.

(I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT YOU'RE REALLY BEAUTIFUL! BECAUSE Y/N IS BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU♡(ӦvӦ。)