Chapter 8- His Gift

⊱⋅ ──────────── ⋅⊰

'This is wrong, why am I Falling for him? T-that's crazy! No, I'm Crazy!' you keep muttering while you're running away, your eyes were teary, you tried to not cry for that small problem.

They are hideous monsters, they devoured humans, they live just to eat them, and you're Inlove to someone like them, it feels like you forgot about everything, you considered him as a human too, like you.

'Im not jealous, am I?'

"Oh, Why is a lady doing here all alone at night?" your thoughts fly away as you raise your head to see a white haired man smiling down at you. "You're Y/n right?"

"Y-yes, and you're Uzui-san..." He was alone, wandering around the District. "Uhm, my partner went to buy something" you lied.

"Why would he leave a beautiful lady all alone, it's dangerous" he said and you smiled.

"I'm fine" you breathe and calm yourself down.

"Why don't we walk around for a moment" he ask and you agreed, meanwhile, Uzui sense something about you. He knows he's got something to do, and that is his mission, but something's wrong.

"Y/N-chan"

But your moment with Uzui suddenly got interrupted, when Someone grabbed your hand, and you were surprised to see Douma with an emotionless face, his face stared at Uzui, so as he.

"D-Douma-san?"

"Oh, Sorry i took too long, love" he smiled at you as your cheeks heated up. His hands tightening around your waist which you didn't notice.

"U-Uzui-san, thank you for talking to me, but we need to go now" you said, you forgot that he's a demon slayer, he must've known Douma's a demon. You suddenly felt worried about his appearance.

"That was nothing, I'll go ahead now too" he answered as you parted ways. Then you face your back at him, crossing your hands.

"Hmph, why did you follow me? Go spend your time with those girls since that's the reason why you're here-" your words were cut when you felt his hot breath on your neck, he then put something around your neck which to your surprise- the necklace that you love, you were surprised that he bought it.

"Are you jealous~? Don't be, they even can't surpass your beauty, everything about you" your heart beats again.

'Why....why are you like this...Douma'

He giggles, "Dont worry dear, they just wanted to spend some time with me, and you have found me like that on a right timing~"

You gave him a soft smile, and you stared at the necklace he gave, "I'll take a good care of this" you said and you grab his hand as you continued strolling around, you felt happy, the jealousy you're feeling earlier vanished.

But....on the other hand, someone was observing the both of you, as excitement filled his blood red eyes.

-

"Y/N's lover...is a demon" Uzui's words lingered around Tanjiro's eyes, he called him to have a little talk about something.

"...Yes...I noticed it at the beginning, I sensed his presence...why did ...Y/n-san.." Tanjiro look down, and started overthinking. He knew all this time that you're with a demon, and he act like nothing happens...