Chapter 6- Heal

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

·

·

·

He grabbed my leg, lifting my kimono up, and felt his tongue lick the blood flowing from my bare skin, my wound sting, as he continue what he's doing. I closed my eyes, maybe he's just hungry, he's been always with me, he haven't eaten for days because I always get mad when he keeps devouring humans.

He looks at me as he lean closer to my shoulders, I press the back of his head down to my shoulders, letting him bite my shoulder, I could feel the pain as his fangs pierced on my flesh.

And then he stop. “I could kill you if I continue, do you wish for me to eat you, Y/N-chan?.” he ask with a grin, his rainbow eyes glowing.

“N-no...I just thought you're hungry.” I answered slowly getting up.

“I just wanted to taste you, that's all, do you love it when I do that?.” he teased making my cheeks burn.

“Its obviously no, it hurts.” I said and stood, “I need to cook now...by the way, do demons eat human foods?.” I ask.

“If it comes from you I'll eat it, Y/n-chan.” though demons don't eat human foods.

“I-if you say so." I said and went to the kitchen, as he followed. He sat down the chair, and place his elbow down the table, his face rested on his palms, his eyes followed my every movement.

“I didn't knew you can cook, you really are amazing~.” he said and now I felt his presence behind me.

“Thank...you...” I said chopping the ingredients.

I was stirring the dish when I felt a hand wrapped around my waist, I flinch as my heart beats so fast.

This is like....the ones I read on books...and I'm experiencing it...with him...

“W-what are you doing?.” I ask almost stuttering.

“Is there a problem?.” he ask wondering.

“Y-yes! I'm in the middle of cooking here.." I said speeding up. “Oh, i-its done.” I said and pull back, preparing.

The next day, it was night time. I'm outside, sitting at the Veranda, staring at the beautiful night sky, it was full of stars, it's been a while watching the night sky.

It was so peaceful, I wonder where he went this late, maybe finding his prey.

Is he a good person? No...he's a demon...maybe if I'm someone else and met him...he'll probably just eat me. What's so special about me?

'You're beautiful Y/N-chan, and kind'

'You're like a blood....so addicting'

I shook my head, I've been overthinking. Right, I need to sleep right now. It's not safe to stay outside, there might be demons lurking in the shadows.

I stood up but then I heard a crack behind me, I look behind but I saw a broken piece of a branch, I sigh and look up front but my eyes widened when I saw a demon.

I couldn't even react when he grip my neck, lifting me up. His eyes fixated on me.

His face was full of black lines tattoos, everywhere on his body.