Chapter 9- His Orders

-

"Y/n-chan, I don't want you to go outside understand?" Douma had dragged you inside the room, locking the temple.

"Douma-san? You seemed nervous, and since when did you gave me permission to go outside, you've been locking me here" Y/n said. Noticing Douma has been sweating the moment he arrived, and obviously he's acting weird.

"Nothing Y/n-chan, look I got this new pot from my friend" Douma gave you a sweet smile, you were scared when Douma handed the pot to you. "Let's put it on my collection"

'what kind of demons are Douma's friends?' y/n thought gulping.

Douma look at her, admiring her beauty, when he remembered what Muzan said.

"We devoured humans, we kill and eat them, but you're marrying one" Muzan's eyes were glued to his experiments, and then to Douma. "But she also seems different from any other humans, interesting"

"Bring her here" Muzan suddenly vanish and appeared behind him.

"Y/n-chan is mine, I can't let anyone lay hands on her" Douma look behind, giving Muzan a playful smile, his fangs showing, it's rainbow eyes glowing. He doesn't even let his superior touch his precious lover.

A hand suddenly pierce through his stomach, it was Muzan's hands. "I'll kill her" Douma cough blood but got healed back.

"Douma-san?" The girls sweet voice called him over and over, "Douma-san, you have blood all over your stomach" y/n blinked twice when Douma just stared at her.

There's his smile again, reassuring her that he's okay. Y/n still followed his orders, grabbing one of his female worshippers severed head, and putting it on the pot with trembling hands while Douma's enjoying watching you.

You felt something brushing your hair, and it was Douma behind you. Holding a comb while brushing your hair gently.

"Your hair smells very nice and soft" you just let him brush your hair, it was so nice and calming.

The sliding door suddenly slide open, and an old man peek inside, bowing his head, you've never seen this old man before.

"Gracious founder, your followers have arrived," he said. Douma stood up, and sat on his giant throne cushion.

"Oh? You serious?, Sorry for making ya wait, Kay, lemme put this on real quick" he said wearing his chengziguan.

"Come on, come on, bring em all in" he said and look to you, "Come here~ y/n chan" you sat beside him and all the followers came inside. Mostly women.

You were sitting there, don't know what to do, and wondering why they're all here.

"This is my Y/n," he started looking at you, and there it goes again, his powerful strong aura, "i want you all to take care of her when I'm not around"

"D-Douma-san you don't need to-" he shush your mouth.

"Yes our gracious founder" they all bow.

-

Y/N

I guess having Douma's followers isn't bad after all, I mean, they all do the chores, and cooking, now I feel like a princess. And they all have such kind souls.

"Y/n-chan, I won't be here for tonight, I will attend an important meeting again" Douma appeared and wrapped his hands around your waist, hugging you from behind, while he rested his chin on your shoulder. "I leave her in your care, if anything bad happens..." he became serious in a second, spreading his fans, pointing at his followers, his eyes explaining everything, it was dark and scary. They all would die if looks could kill.