Chapter 12 - The Price

Warning: Death, Violence, Mature Content. PLEASE I'M WARNING Y'ALL DO NOT PROCEED UNLESS YOU READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! THANK YOU.

-

"PLEASE, GIYUU-SAN, I HAVE TO GET THERE!." her eyes started watering at the thought of her mother getting in danger.

As Y/n and Zenitsu left the HQ, Giyuu went after them. Forbidding the girl from going. "Please..." she beg.

"It is highly dangerous, I doubt everyone in the village survived, the Upper Two isn't just any normal demon." his words made her nervous more.

"No...do you expect me to just do nothing while my mother's life is in grave danger?." her eyes stared at him with full of worry and determination.

The water Hashira sigh, "Fine. Do as you please, I won't be responsible if you get hurt. You made a choice, Y/n."

"W-What?! You need to stop her!" Zenitsu shouted but the water Hashira already rushed to the village. "Y/n-san? Y/n-san!!."

Y/n ran, heading to the village. As soon as she get there, her eyes widened, staring at the village, ablaze. People were screaming for help while demons were fighting against the demon hunters. The whole village was in chaos.

And in the middle of chaos, there was him...his rainbow eyes glowing between the fires, with an innocent smile plastered on his face. It was no other than, Douma, standing proudly knowing that his plan was successful.

Her eyes shifted on his hands and she gasp when she saw her mother laying in his hands.

"N-no..." she felt her legs getting weak but she manage to walk closer. "Douma-san...w-what did you do..."

"My dear Y/n...I was waiting for you my little dove..." he let go of the corpse in his hands as he cupped her soft cheeks.

Y/n couldn't take it as she fell on her knees, unable to utter any words as she stared at the cold body of the only family she had, she couldn't even move.

The demon bent down to see her face to face, "If only you arrived here sooner...all of this wouldn't had happened..." he said softly placing the strand of hair blocking her beautiful face behind her ears.

"It's my fault...all of this...it's my fault..."

"I missed you Y/n-chan...come here..." the demon embraced her as he caress her hair. "I hoped you learned your lesson..." he whispered, inhaling her sweet scent as he held her tighter, her scent was enough to make him crazy. Her tears kept falling from her eyes continuously, she wasn't even aware about what's going on around her.

"Douma-san...I thought you love me..." her voice was almost a whisper as she held on her clothes. "so why...why Douma-san?!."

"I do love you, Y/n...you belong to me, only. Everything around us is only a hindrance, they should die."

Her cries continued to fall.

'Everything is my fault...no...it's (F/N)'s fault...that's right! If only she hasn't gone to that temple...no! it's my fault...it's my fault for going with her... everything is my fault...I should've died instead of them!'

"Shhh...don't cry my sweet little dove...let's go home..." he caress her back softly and whispered.... "...my punishment is not yet done."

Warning: Mature Content ahead, reader discretion is advised. Don't proceed if you're below 18. I'm warning you.

"P-please stop this...Douma-san..." her hands grab his wrist, as he squeezed her neck, pinning her down the bed, his usual smile was nowhere to be seen. He groaned when he saw how she looked under him.