Chapter 1-Trapped

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

·

·

·

TW : MATURE THEMES AND LANGUAGE. This story includes scenes with slight smut and references to slight rape. Reader discretion is strongly advised, as these themes may be distressing to some individuals. Please be aware of your comfort level before proceeding.

half smut , harassing, slight r*pe

-

A strange sense of comfort enveloped me, inexplicable yet undeniable. Was I reclining on a bed? The surface beneath me felt luxuriously soft. Was this the afterlife? I detected no traces of pain or discomfort coursing through my body; I felt remarkably intact. But as my eyes adjusted to the blinding brightness, they widened in disbelief. Before me, a pair of radiant rainbow eyes gleamed, adorned with a kanji inscription: 'Upper Moon Two', a demon's insignia, smiling down at me. Instinctively, I shifted away, my gaze taking in the expanse of the giant white bed and the billowing white curtains that hung around it.

Where was I? Had I somehow stumbled inside the temple? A myriad of thoughts raced through my mind as I tried to make sense of my surroundings. Then, like a torrential downpour, memories from yesterday inundated my consciousness, crashing against the barriers of my confusion.

The demon just keep smiling at me, he keeps on staring with awe in his eyes. I got out of the bed and quickly walk back, looking around the room, I only found a single exit, the door behind him.

"Don't be scared~." he suddenly appeared infront of me. He's fast. I didn't even notice him.

"Why don't you just kill me?." I said gritting my teeth, couldn't help to cry as I covered my face with my hand but it was remove by him. "I hate you....!" I added as he leaned closer to me.

"Because... I cannot bring myself to do it. I refuse to end your life," he whispered, his voice sending shivers down my spine. "...You know why? It's because... You are the most captivating woman I have ever encountered. Among all the souls I have consumed, your beauty stands unparalleled. You intrigue me deeply," he confessed, his hand tenderly cupping my cheeks, a gesture I instinctively recoiled from, slapping it away.

"S-stop touching me!." I screamed as I slap his face, I ran towards the door as I open it quickly but I was met with another door, and it was locked, I tried to kick it but it was so hard.

"I don't want you to escape, nor to leave.. well you can't escape from me.." I began to tremble when I heard his voice behind, I'm scared....I'm scared!. "You'll be mine....let's stay...together...." he pinned me against the door, I felt a slight pain on back because of how he push me against it. ".....forever..." He added and starts to sniff my neck, I could see his fangs, that's about to bite my neck.

I tried and tried to push him away, but no, he's too strong! "I'm mad, Y/N-chan." he said, I couldn't speak.."I don't like it when a girl slap me you know, I ended up eating them. But because you're the one who slapped me, I won't eat you, you're too precious to be eaten, so that's why...I'm just going to punish you, Y/N-chan.....do you like that?." I was scared by his grin.

"N-no....stop calling my name....S-STOP touching me..." I said with my shaking voice. How did he knew my name?

I felt his lips press on my neck, and he began to kiss it, "No! St-stop it!." I shouted as tears keep falling down. His hand went up to my waist. Down to my thighs , caressing it softly and grip it, his nails digging to my soft flesh, as I felt goosebumps all over my body. A yelp left my mouth when his fangs pierced through my neck, like a vampire sucking blood.

"Just kill me...." It's better to die than stay with this demon...

He started to lift me up, carrying me like how a person carry a sack, with my stomach played flat on his shoulders, as he throw me on the bed.....the next thing he did shock me, my eyes widened when he..

He kissed me.

He kissed me.

He keep kissing me roughly- it's like he haven't kissed a woman for years. He was kissing me hungrily.

"N-no....s-stop....please...." his kiss hurts. "Hm!!." He suddenly bites my upper lip making me scream, I could feel the blood gushing out from it, as he lick it.

"Hngh- stop...don't do this to me!." I said pushing him away.

But he didn't stop there.

"Should I remove this? Y/n-chan?." he suddenly pull down my upper clothes as I quickly covered my breast, I'm scared....I don't want this....I don't want this... I wanna go home, I wanna go see mom.... "You're really beautiful~." he said as he grab my hands and pinned it hard down above my head.

He stared into my eyes, "Don't look at me with those eyes and that pitiful face of yours, you make me wanna do this more." you are perfect in his eyes.

"Is it okay if I bite this? Hm?."

"No! No...no....stop...." I whined as he suck my right breast, biting my nipple, while his other hand played the other one, pinching it hard..that was able to make me moan. I couldn't do anything...

"Are you still a virgin, Y/n-chan?." I flinch. My heart starts raising.

I shook my head which makes him smile more, "Don't lie to me next time okay?." he said leaning closer. "You know...I'm happy to be your first..." He whispered.

"N-no! I'll only give it to the man I love! I don't want a demon like you-"

"Man you love?" His smile suddenly fades..."Who is it?." he said tightening his grip on my thighs, it hurts.

I didn't say a word, as he kissed me again, more roughly last time, his kisses are very wild.

"I won't let that happen, you're mine....forever, understand?." he said smiling again with excitement in his eyes.

"Now..." he said pulling down my lower clothes as I panic. His face move down on my thighs, his hot breath fanning against my flesh.

"No...not there-! Please...!" his hands that was gripping my thighs forced my legs to spread....he stared at the single fabric that was left, covering my flower.

"You're wet from just all of that?." his eyes were glowing, a grin formed on his lips after seeing my damp fabric.. "You naughty little girl~." I close my eyes feeling my body heating.

But then he stopped, when we heard a door creaking outside,"I guess I have a visitor, they better pay for disturbing us. Stay here okay?." he said as he kissed my forehead. He gradually walk out and I quickly got up, pulling my clothes back.

I ran to the door and it was open, but the other door was lock, I look around and saw another door at the left, at the end of this hallway, it was dark.

I was shock when I heard a scream of a woman, as I look at a small hole on the door as my eyes widened, he's eating....his worshippers...

I walk aback as I run towards the other door, it was locked! Crap. I push the door, I keep pushing it, but there's no use, I kick it hard, kicking it again and again, did he hear it? Will he going to find out?

My eyes sparkle as the door broke and it was the back to the Temple, it was dark...very dark, but that's okay, I need to get out of here, he almost took my virginity...I won't let that happen!

I ran outside, running to which direction just to get out of here!

-

KAAAAAAH- A HALF SMUT T_T, FORGIVE ME KAMISAMA....

THANK U FOR THE READS<3333 MUAH I DONT REALLY KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SMUT LMAO

HOPE U ENJOY!