Chapter 5-Know You

━━━━━━━━》❈《 ━━━━━━━

·

·

·

Warning: blood, disturbing habit

-

After getting cleaned, I decided to talk to him.

I walk out of the room, and spotted the demon sitting on his usual spot, and I walk infront of him, sitting down. I think for a while and then raised my chin up.

"Douma-san." I said looking straight into his rainbow eyes. "...I want to know you more." I said and I saw joy in his eyes. I don't know why I became like this, why I talk to him normally, is it because I trust him now? Is it because he won't hurt me?

"You want to know about me?." I nod by his response.

"Hmm, let's see, let me remember it." he suddenly smiled at me, staring at me, when he lift his index finger up, pointed it at the side of his temple as he suddenly stick it directly inside his skull.

My eyes widened as blood started dripping out, "W-what are you doing!?." I panic as my hands started shaking. "Are you crazy?!."

"I'll tell you about my life, Y/N-chan." he said ignoring me.

-

I only knew Douma's appearance, he always wore a blood-red turtleneck of a design that made it appear that the section between his neck and upper chest is covered by a black substance that looks like it's dripping slightly down his body, this same design repeated at his wrists and down his hands, as well as on the small, circular blood stain he adorned on his head. He wore a pair of straight, tan-colored hakama pants of a pinstriped design, their cuffs visibly loose, which he secured with a pale green-tinged golden belt, its buckle a bright silver.

Aside from that, I hate to admit it, but he's handsome. He has beautiful rainbow eyes, and a silver/Gray/Blonde hair (I also heard from social medias that He has blonde hair, lol his hair keeps changing)

He was 6'1 tall, I was at a disadvantage because of that. He's like he's on his 20's, but he's exactly way too older than me, maybe a hundred years. Which is strange.

So after hearing his story, I don't really know what to say, or what to feel, I don't know what he's feeling either, or what expression is he having, I don't know if he's sad, or angry because I haven't seen him like that, he's always smiling.

He's outwardly friendly, possessing an approachable and charismatic air and described to talk and act in a calm and carefree manner.

But the more I'm with him, the more I really knew him, and I realize he has psychopathic tendencies, adopting sick beliefs and habits.

-

Because of his beautiful, rainbow-colored eyes, Doma was seen as a supernatural being since birth and was groomed into the religious leader of the Eternal Paradise cult, a position he maintains to the present day.

When he was still a child, his mother had a mental breakdown and stabbed his father to death for having numerous affairs with many other female cult disciples.

Immediately afterwards, she committed suicide by poisoning herself to death. Yet, despite these series of grueling and bloody events happening right in front of him, Douma only felt annoyed by the bloody mess created in the aftermath and disgusted by the pungent smell of blood, simply focusing on airing out the room before the stench permanently stuck to the furniture.