Chapter 7-Go Out With Me

─━━━━━━⊱✿⊰━━━━━━─

·

·

·

Days have passed and for you it was so lonely, sometimes he's not there because he's having his feast, and you scold him about that, but you can't do something, since demons devour humans and to eat them.

She's sitting on a bench outside, listening to the chirping of the bird, the fresh breeze. You and your mom were joyfully having a moment yesterday night.

Boredom strikes you as you stood up, you were about to go inside when you heard noises at the pathway.

It was a three young males arguing together, a guy carrying a box on his back, a guy with yellowish hair, and a guy with a boar face.

"TANJIROOOOOO! I hate this place!"

"We're just passing by, Zenitsu, and please don't be noisy"

"Oh? WHAT'S A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU DOING ON THIS PLACE?!" the yellow haired guy screamed, as they all look at you.

You smiled waving at them, "U-uhm, I live here..." You answered walking towards them.

"Really? Alone? I'm Kamado Tanjiro, this is Zenitsu Agatsuma, and Inosuke Hashibara" he said, you introduce yourself to them as you have them a box of Onigiris.

"I live here...with someone...with my lover" you answered, they said they're going to somewhere because of their mission, you were surprised to know that they're Demon Slayers.

"Perhaps you know a guy named Giyuu?" You asked them, they answered with a yes, He alwaso helped Tanjiro before"Please send my thanks to him" you said. It wasn't that long that they stayed.

"We'll get going now, Y/n-san, Thank you so much for this delicious mochi!" It was later revealed that the box inside that Tanjiro carrying was her demon sister, it was such a siblings bond

"See you again! Y/N-san!"

They all bowed to you and take their leave, they're such good people.

You went back to your usual chores, waiting for him to be back home. "I hope we'll see each other soon too, My friends" she said.

It was night time, around 6 pm, Douma arrived home with a smile on his face, "Where's my Y/n?" He said as he hugged you tightly, sometimes you thought Douma can kill you by his hugs.

"Y/n-chan, let's go out" he added, you felt your heart beating fast. "Oh... Let's go on a date"

"Douma-san, I'd love to" you answered.

"We'll leave now then~"

He gave you time to prepare, you went inside the room, and wore a beautiful Sakura kimono, you let your hair down, and wore a flower hair pin on your hair, and a slight makeup and shiny lip gloss.

"Douma-san! I'm ready!" You said walking outside, he was staring at the moon, with an amused face, you Can't help but stared at him, he's like a child sightseeing the night sky, you stared at his eyes, shining, his long eyes lashes, and his fangs.