Chapter 1

The first day of summer. The best season to exist. I can't wait to feel the warm breeze in my hair and the cool water on my skin from the pool. I can't wait for Paige and I's daily trips to the pool. We always get gorgeously tan, that all the boys come running to us for dates in the fall. I also can't wait for the twice-monthly trips to Paige's family's lake house. That place is awesome!
I got so absorbed in my thoughts of summer that I barely got flashed back to reality when Paige texted me.

P: Hey grl! Wats up? ;P
E: Hey! Im good u? :D
P: Ok. Hey my parents are going out of town and told me i could bring a few friends up to the lake house do u and Alex want to come with Justin and I to the lake?
Alex is my boyfriend and Justin is Paige's boyfriend.
E: Ok if ur parents r cool with it
P: They r we just need to keep it pg
E: Ok!!!!! Sounds gr8!!!! Do u want Alex 2 drive?
Alex and I are the only ones with licenses.
P: Yes Plz!!!!!!! That would be soooo helpful!!!!
E: Kk!! But I'll need to tell him where to go so can I ride shotgun?
P: Yea ansolutely!!! I can't wait!!!!
P: C u then!!!!

Next I had to text Alex about the lake house.

E: Hey Alex!
A: Hey babe!
E: So Paige just invited us 2 go with her and Justin to her lake house. Would u like to come or will i b left alone?
A: I'll come
E: Ok u have to drive ok?
A: Of course. Will u tell me where to go?
E: Of course!!!!!!

After the conversation ended, I made a list of all the things I'd need for the trip. Then got packing.