twenty five.

TWENTY FIVE
Warning! A bit of this chapter is a bit suggestive and trigger worthy, so if you feel uncomfortable, then please scroll until you see the end of italics.

Thank you, and enjoy <3

THE SUN glared through the window into the storage room and down onto the students who were sleeping peacefully. Soo-Jin's head was laid in Su-Hyeok's lap, and his arm was wrapped protectively around her waist.

Her eyes fluttered open and she was met with Lee Su-Hyeok. The memories from last night flashed through her head, making her heart flutter.

Soo-Jin groaned in announce as she moved around to try and get comfortable, but the shelves behind her were just too uncomfortable. "What's the matter?" Su-Hyeok questioned, looking at the girl beside him.

She let out a sigh and shook her head. "I'm fine. Go back to sleep." She told him but he only shook his head and gently tugged on her arm, pulling her down to lay on his lap. A soft tint of pink flushed through Soo-Jin's cheeks, and thanks to it being pitch black outside, the boy couldn't see.

Su-Hyeok watched over her. The way her deep brown orbs fitted well in her monolided eyes, and the way her small button nose had a perfect slope in it, and her red, plump lips sat flawlessly on her face, along with the few freckles dotted around made Lee Su-Hyeok fall even more in love with her.

His finger brushed the brunette hairs away from her face as he admired her. Her brunette hair stopped at her shoulders and her fringe was a little longer then her sisters. Su-Hyeok found himself smiling at her, causing her eyebrows to furrow.

"What shithead?" She asked and he couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle, trying to stay quiet due to their friends currently sleeping. "Nothing.."

"No, there is something, so say it." She pushed him and he let out a long sigh. "You're gorgeous." He confessed and Soo-Jin found herself biting on her lip to prevent herself from smiling. "Thanks..." she mumbled and shut her eyes to stop looking up at him.

"Thanks? Is that all?" Su-Hyeok questioned with his eyes slightly wide and Soo-Jin could feel the smirk she was trying to hold back, make its way on her face, and before either of them knew it, Soo-Jin leaned up and connected her lips with his.

The kiss first started off as soft, and sweet. Light pecks and touches on the face, but it eventually escalated and got more heated.

Su-Hyeok's hand made it's way around Soo-Jin's back and he pulled her up and helped her sit herself on his lap properly. Soo-Jin's hand slid around to the back of his neck and one of Su-Hyeok's hands laid on her waist and the other rested on her thigh.

The couple pulled away and Su-Hyeok buried his head into her neck - kissing at it like an animal that hadn't been fed it days. Soo-Jin squinted her eyes shut and bit down on her bottom lip to block out the desperate moans that were wanting to come out.

Su-Hyeok moved his hands to the bottom of Soo-Jin's school sweater vest and her pulled it over her head - placing it down beside him. He then began to unbutton of t-shirt and this was when things changed for the pair.

Soo-Jin's breathing got heavier, and not for the right reasons. She felt as if someone was sitting on her chest and she couldn't breath.

Flashbacks of that night with Gwi-Nam appeared through her head and it triggered her. It felt as if Lee Su-Hyeok's touches were Yoon Gwi-Nam's and she hated it. She felt disgusted.

"Stop..." She whispered, tears pooling in her eyes. Su-Hyeok couldn't see or hear her as his head was in the crook of her neck. "S..Stop..." Soo-Jin whimpered a little louder, and the boy heard it, making him immediately pull away and look at her.

He watched as the tears fell from her eyes and down her cheeks. His heart broke at the sight, and he quickly began buttoning up her t-shirt and and he pulled her in for a hug, muttering quiet sorry's.

"I'm so sorry..."

"It's not your fault, Su-Hyeok." She sobbed, wrapping her arms around his neck - resting her head on his shoulder. She felt the boys hand glide up and down her back, comforting her.

That night, Park Soo-Jin fell asleep in the arms of the boy she loved. He had moved her to lay down, with her head in his lap so she'd be more comfortable. It was very peaceful and the two wouldn't of wanted it to be with anyone else.

"What is it?" Su-Hyeok asked to Nam-Ra, who was staring up at the window. "Do you see something?" He questioned. "The smell is stronger." She bluntly answered, and Dae-Su sniffed in loudly, before smelling himself. "I can't really smell anything."

"I think they're all coming this way." Nam-Ra informed them as she turned around to face the group that were sat on the floor. "The smell is really strong." She then sat herself down.

"Doesn't matter." Joon-Yeong sighed. "We're all trapped in here for good now, and there's no way to get out."

"Please don't say that." Hyo-Ryeong quietly spoke. "I think we're done." Joon-Yeong nodded. "Ah, damn it!" Dae-Su huffed before standing up. "Let them kill us if they want."

"You're her brother?" Soo-Jin heard Mi-Jin ask Wu-Jin, making her look over at the three. "Yeah, I am." He answered, glancing away from his sister. "She got a perfect score, so she made it to nationals. I saw her." Mi-Jin explained, making Soo-Jin furrow her eyebrows. Her sister wasn't apart of the archery team.

"Really?"

"It's true." Ha-ri agreed, nodding at her brother. "No way.. really? You're really in the nationals? Mum and Dad don't know?"

"Bro, how could they know? Look around." Mi-Jin scoffed. "She jumped out of the archery bus and ran to the school to find you. Kid, you be good to her... and to me too... and my sister."

"Sister?" Wu-Jin questioned with a confused expression on his face. "Park Soo-Jin." Mi-Jin smirked, nodding over at her sister. Wu-Jin's eyes slightly widened as he looked between the two girls.

Soo-Jin let out a sigh and rested her head on the object behind her, shutting her eyes.

This chapter is something... I guess. Another chapter may come out again today, I'm not sure.

This also isn't proofread so sorry for mistakes!!

Have a great day/night <3