Its Her Birthday

Scarletts POV

Currently I'm in England staying in the same hotel as the rest of the marvel cast for the meet N greet today. Rose is staying her dad for a couple weeks because I have to travel and I'm going to be too busy to keep my eyes on her, and I know she misses her dad.

I woke up feeling like I didn't want to be here today. From the moment I woke up, the thought of my baby girl popped into my head. She would be 16 today.

I miss her so much.

I really didn't want to get up but I had to be at the place the meet n greet was taking place by 10 to get set up. I cpuldnt bring myself to get up, I just imagining what I could be doing with y/n right now if that incident never took place. How I would have jumped on her bed waking her up at 6 am. Repeatedly singing 'Happy birthday' to her. Making her, her favourite breakfast no matter what it would have been. Taking her out to her dream place, giving her new clothes and phones and other stuff that teenagers love. And making sure she knew how special she is too me.

I rolled over and fell out of my bed, landing on the carpet that covered the hotel floor. I picked myself up and made my way to the bathroom to get ready for the day.
.
.
.
It was now 9.20am and I knew I had to head to the venue soon, so I went to lizzies room to see if she was ready, which she obviously was. We both walked to the lobby of the hotel, needing the other guys there before we all headed to the venue in a black SUV.

Lizzie saw how miserable I was and kept trying to cheer me up by including me in the convosation to try to take my mind off y/n. But no matter how hard she tried, my mind always wondered back to her. My little girl. So eventually liz stopped pulling me into the convos, but kept look back at me every 3 mins, shooting me soft smiles to show that she cares.

Eventually we arrive at the venue and it is now 10am. We drive around the block to find that back entrance of the place, but as we went round we got a clear view of how long the line was. As soon as I saw it, I knew this was going to be a loooong day.