Chapter 15- ARG

~~~NO POV~~~

It had been 2 weeks since (Y/n) started recovering. He's been doing a lot better physically and mentally. He'd gotten back on a somewhat good eating habit, but he still has some trouble eating. He also has trouble looking at his body.

Other than this, he's decided that he was gonna start an ARG. Today was Tubbo's pumpkin carving stream, so he'd be with other people.

Since it was around Halloween time, he thought it'd be a good time to start his ARG.

~~~3rd person: (Y/n)~~~

(u/n)
Hey Tubbo! I have a question

Tubbo
Alright, go-ahead

(u/n)
So I have an idea for an ARG, and I was wondering
if I could start the ARG on your stream today?

Tubbo
Sure! I'll let the others know about it :))

(u/n)
Alright, you don't have to let Tommy know, though
He's part of the ARG so he already knows abt it, but
if we act differently on stream, it's bc of the ARG :]]

Tubbo
Alright! :)

~Timeskip to the stream~

(Y/n) and Tommy walked into Tubbo's streaming room. They were the last ones to arrive.

"What's up you two? You both remember Ranboo, but we also have Billzo and Aimsey," Tubbo introduced the other two in the room.

"Hello," Aimsey waved.

"Wassup bitches," Billzo spoke while crossing his arms smugly.

(Y/n) looked down at the two new people, "You both are short."

Billzo yelled, "YOU WANNA FIGHT TALL GUY?"

"No fighting," Tubbo separated the two, "Anyway, don't forget that (Y/n) is doing his ARG during today's stream."

Everyone nodded and got into places. Everyone was sitting down in their assigned spots.

Ranboo was sitting next to Bill, Aimsey was sitting next to Tubbo, and Tommy was sitting down in a row of his own. (Y/n) was leaned up against a wall with a few devices.

Tubbo began his stream, and he did his casual intro, "Hey guys! Welcome to today's stream! We're gonna be carving pumpkins today in teams!"

Everyone began planning on what they were gonna carve.

~~~

Soon later, Aimsey went to pick up a tool used to open a pumpkin. It was a rather sharp item.

(Y/n) looked off of his phone and rushed his words, "Aimsey, can I see that?"

Aimsey replied questionably, "Uhm... sure?"

Aimsey handed (Y/n) the tool. He took the tool and put his phone in his pocket. He observed the tool by grazing his finger along the blade. He pointed the tool at Tommy, "Toms, will this work?"

"You're running the thing," Tommy answered.

Tubbo cocked his head to the side, "What's this thing?"

(Y/n) snapped his head towards Tubbo, "Get your nose out of our business."

Everyone except Tommy stared at (Y/n), shocked.

Aimsey got defensive, "What is up with you, (Y/n)!?"

(Y/n) scoffed and looked at his phone again.