Chapter 26

Louise’s P.O.V

We were all at the air port waiting to get on the plane spending every minute we can with the people we love.

“How you holding up?” Niall winked at me, I felt my cheeks starting to go a deep shade of pink, knowing exactly what hes talking about.

“Flight number 673 to Los Angeles is now boarding, please make your way to the gates.” The system spoke, on queue everyone got up hand in hand making their way to the plane.

“I’m going to miss you so damn much Niall.” I spoke letting a tear fall down my cheek as we rolled my suet case away.

“Hey listen, we will see each other whenever we can ok? You’ll be having too much fun and you will be far too busy to worry about us ok?” He spoke softly as he wiped a fresh tear away. We arrived at the gates and I just stood there in Niall’s arm, embracing him, taking in his scent, everything.

Nikki’s P.O.V

“I’ll call you when I can ok Zayn?” I smiled at him trying to hold back my tears I was battling.

“Just have fun Nicks.” He smiled kissing my forehead

“It would be better if you were here.” I sighed, that’s when I broke.

“Listen baby please please don’t cry.” He said soothingly as he pulled my in and rubbed my back. “You’ll be great. I'll try to see you when ever I can ok?”

"Ok, Zayn. You mean so much to me." I said meaning everyword

"You mean alot to me to baby girl"

Hope’s P.O.V

“I’m gonna miss you hazza.” I sighed as we stood facing each other hand in hand.

“I’m going to miss you too Hopes, Have fun… But not to much fun.” He winked at me, of course I wanted to cry but, I can’t cry in front of people, I have never been able to.

“Stay faithful… I know you will but be careful… I know what it’s like to be out there with all the amazing people and be under the influence of alcohol.” Harry sighed.

“You don’t trust me?” I said frowning.

“No! I do, it’s the weirdo’s out there I don’t trust.” He sighed.

“Well good, I promise we can see each other as much as possible, but if I’m not there then your hands going to have to take care of your needs not another woman.” I said half jokingly

“You know it.” Harry chuckled before smashing his lips on mine.

Indi’s P.O.V

“I’ll call, text, Skype, face time, whenever I can. I promise Indi.” Liam sighed.

“I know Li, I know… I’m going to miss you so much.” I said letting a tear roll down my cheek.

“Ha nah, you’ll be having too much fun… The girls will probably keep you busy.” He said chuckling slightly looking at the others.

“I know, but it’s just I thought this would be a lot easier… You know?” I said letting another tear fall.

 “It does get easier… I guess I’ve just had a bit more practice than you…” He sniffed.

I lent up and pecked him on the lips only for him to respond with a kiss lasting a lot longer… it was as if we were never going to see each other again… I know it was only going to be 3 months but it’s going to feel like forever

Lucy’s P.O.V

“You better text me some good pranks…” I said to Lou trying to lighten the mood. He nodded handing me my suet case as we reached the gates.