Chapter 31

Niall’s P.O.V

I felt her lips slam onto mine, The kiss was passionate and i could tell how much i ment to her and i knew o felt exactly the same, I pulled her close as her hands went through my hair. She pulled away before it got to heated, both of us were now soaking wet due to the rain.

“Of course I forgive you, I’m sick of playing hard to get… Just trust me ok?” she said as her eyes looked on to mine

“I will, Louise I love you so much.”

“I love you too Nialler…” she smiled as I placed a gentle kiss on her forehead

“When do you go back?” I asked as I held her close.

“In two days…” she sighed

“Oh…” I said disappointed. “Come on, you’re probably shattered lets go back to mine.” I sighed as we walked along the pavement to my car.

 I opened the door for her and she got in, I walked around my side and sat in the drivers seat. I looked at Louise who was shivering and reached into the back seat and handed her one of my many jumpers that were back there.

“Put this on and warm up.” I smiled as I started the car.

“Thanks…” she said smiling as she took of her wet jacket and put mine on.

******

Louise’s P.O.V

“So you wonna go and see the others over at Zayn’s flat?” Niall asked as I told him what I wanted to do with my day as we were in the kitchen eating breakfast

“Yep!” I said poping the p

“Well okay then… You better go get ready.” He smiled as he took my empty plate. I nodded and wondered upstairs to Niall’s room where I had spare clothes.

I picked out the usual, a Blue shirt, with a grey jumper and light blue skinnys with my high-tops I came in. I took the clothes into Niall’s bathroom and turned on the shower. I showered using his manly Lix body wash and my cherry shampoo which i kept here. I got dressed into my clothes and done my hair and make-up just how I normally would.

“HURRY UP LOUISE!” Niall yelled from downstairs.

“COMING!” I yelled back as I darted out the bathroom down to him.

“God you take your time.” He chuckled as we entwined fingers and left the flat.

“Please… Do you think I was born looking this good?” I asked as I gestured to myself.

“You look beautiful to me anyway.” He said which made me blush.

******

We arrived at Zayn’s flat and he opened the door for us.

“Hey Louise! How are you?” he smiled as he hugged me.

“I’ve been great, you?” I smiled as he pulled away.

“Eh?” he said as we walked into the front room.

I noticed a purple hair girl sitting on the couch laughing with the other boys. I walked around to go say hi to them when I realized who the purple hair girl is.

“Hi Perrie…” I said sweetly when really I wanted to rip Zayn’s eyeballs out, what was his ex, ex doing here? I wonder if she has something to do with the brake up...

“Hey Louise! The boys have said a lot about you.” she smiled as Zayn took a seat next to her.

“Good things I hope…” I said as I glared at them all. They smiled at me and we all said our hellos and had a little chat.

I then noticed that Perrie shuffled closer to Zayn as she took his hand in hers… One thing’s for sure, there more than friends. I glared at Zayn before he opened his mouth.

“Can I talk to you in the kitchen for a minute Louise?” he said nervously

“My pleasure.” I fake smiled.

“Want me to come with you?” Niall whispered obviously sensing my irritation

“If we’re not back in 10 minutes… Be worried for him.” I said through gritted teeth.

I followed Zayn out into the kitchen and the minute we arrived I open my mouth.

“What the fuck was that?” I spat.

“I can explain…”

“You have 30 seconds before I rip your balls off.”

“Perrie wanted me back-”

“So you dump Nikki? Is that why you dumped her?!” I whisper yelled so no one would hear us.

“Let me finish.” He said rushed,, I scoffed at him before he continued “Management found out and told me if I don’t get back with Perrie they would release rumours that Nikki had been sleeping around and it would ruin her career. They said that if I got back with Perrie it would bring more attention to us…” he sighed

“I really didn’t want to do it Louise they left me no choice I can prove it… look follow me…” he said before leading me through the apartment to his room, I had no idea what to say right now. He pulled out a little blue velvet box from a draw

“Look inside.” He said as he handed it to me.

 I opened up the box and gasped, inside it was a ring it was silver with 3 diamonds on the top, it was gorgeous and obviously pricey.

“Zayn. It’s beautiful…”

“I was going to propose to her next time I saw her…” he admitted as he ran his hand through his hair.

“Did you tell her management left you no choice?” I asked him as I looked at the ring.

“Nope, if I told her they would of let the rumours loose…”  he sighed.  I felt bad for both him and Nikki.

“What are you going to do Zayn? You and Perrie is obviously going to get out.” I sighed.

“I don… I don’t know! She’s going to hate me…” he said his voice cracking.

“Want me to talk to her?” I asked and he shook his head.

“She cannot know about this? Ok?” he asked as I handed the box to him I nodded. He put the box back in the draw as we headed back into the living room.

“Everything ok?” Niall asked as we walked back in.

“I’m still in one piece aren’t I?” Zayn joked

**********************

“I’m going to miss you so much!” I cried as I flung my arms around Niall’s neck at the airport.

“I’ll see you soon, I’m sure of it!” he said slightly cheerfully either something up with that boy and he's not telling me or him being droped on his head as a baby has just hit him.

“I hope so…”

“Flight 465 to LA, California is now bordering…”  the system spoke.

“I love you.” I said to him as I grabbed my suite case

“I love you too.” He smiled weakly as I pecked his lips

And at that I turned around and walked into the plane I walked along to first class and took my seat. I placed my headphones in my ears and got out my book ready for the flight ahead of me. I couldn't concentrate so many things were making me think...

Do I tell Nikki?

If I don't and she finds out will she hate me?

and what is Niall up to?

******************************************************************************

Hey guys! so early update because I'm off Ill and the drama is just getting started!

woop woop

9 votes and 4 comments for the next chapter?!

I know we can do it so do it or I will poke your eyes out xox

Vote/Comment to have a chance at dedication next chappy!!!