chapter 1

Ashley********

I log into my youtube to post my latest cover that my best friend Kimberly wanted me to post. She insists that I sing cover of songs that she likes. She tells me I am amazing at singing but the comments on the videos state otherwise. She always tells me things like, 'thier just jealous' or 'they don't know what their talking about.' The funny thing is I am still here posting videos of me singing. 

I open my twitter and see nothing new. I am still getting hate for posting videos. I am getting tired of all this shit. I open my email and see someone posted a comment on my latest video. It was a cover of me singing alittle too much by Shawn Mendes. I love him. He was the one who has inspired me to start singing in the first place. 

I let my curiosity get the best of me as I click the link in my email to see the comment. I scroll to the bottom and see the sweetest comment. I have no idea how to react to this. I have never gotten a nice comment on this video before. 

"Yo Kimmie! Come here!" I yell for my bestie. "Yea Ash?" She says as she walks into the room with a bowl of fruity pebbles in her hands. "Fist thing first," I say and she sits next to me. "Yes?" She responds. "Why do you always eat fruity pebbles?" I ask. "It's Nash's Favourite cereal duh," She tells me as if it was something I needed to know to survive. The thing about her is that she is a super obsessed fan of Nash. Sometimes I think if she ever met him and he asked her out she would choose him over me. "Second thing is I got my first compliment on Youtube!" I squeal as her eyes widen. 

"What?" she shrieks, "This is amazing!" She keeps going. Next thing I knew she was doing the I told you so dance. "What does the comment say?" She asks. I look at the comment and say, "Don't listen to them. You are beautiful. You sing that song amazingly and don't let anyone tell you otherwise." I smiled once again. This was truely the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. 

I see that the comment has gotten replys from some of the people who send me hate from time to time. The comments vary. Some are telling him not to be saying something like that or calling him a fag or something else that is disrespectful. I can't believe people would do that. 

I went on twitter and posted: 'Just because some one acctually likes to hear me sing doesn't mean you can tear them down too. smh.' After that tweet I felt as if I started a whole twitter war of my haters and myself. After a while I felt so defeted. I logged out of twitter and turned towards Kimberly who was sitting next to me on the couch channel surffing. 

*******************************************************

Hi I am making this story for my friend Ashley who loves Shawn Mendes. She is a supper good writer and has some pretty good stories, like; 50 shades of grey // s.m., Vampire Viners, or Stay // n.g. You should read one if not all of her stories. Her wattpad name is @weheartfanfic 

Thank you for reading. 

muffins!

-Kimberly