Chapter 5

Ashley**********

"I can't believe I finally get to meet you," Shawn says. It all clicked. I have been talking to shawn all along. "Wait are you the person I have been talking to?" I ask and he nods. Kimberly looks at me from the side. He hugs me and I smile. "Well can you sign my guitar it would mean so much to me if you would," I say. He chuckles and says, "Only if you sign mine later." I nod and give him another hug.

"It feels weired to finally meet some one who has so much faith in my singing and also wants my autograph as much as I want his," I say. He chuckles and says, "Really? Nobody has ever asked you to sign something for them? Not even at school?" I shake my head. "The only person's year book I sign is my friend Kimberly's. Other than that people don't like me. They are so hurtful. I try not to care but I can't," I say. He pulls me in for another hug.

Taylor walks over to us and he says, "Is this the girl you been talking to and about for the past week?" I giggle and blush. Kimberly comes over and says, "Ash can we hurry this along I have to pee." I roll my eyes at her. Taylor turns towards her and he says, "Why didn't you tell me she had a smokin' best friend?" Kimberly rolls her eyes but deep down she was probably freaking out. "You think I am smokin'?" She asks him. He nods and I tune them out. "Here," Shawn says and signs my guitar. He puts his number on the guitar. He kisses my cheek and says, "Take your friend to the bathroom text me so I can get your number."

I can't believe Kimberly and I got both of our heroes's numbers. The event started and I was in the front with kimberly by my side. "Did nash text you?" I ask. She nods, "Yea we haven't stoped texting. Except for when I was in the bathroom," She says. Nash comes out on stage and winks at Kimberly. She started screaming. Soon the others joined up on stage. I saw shawn and he couldn't keep his eyes off me. There is a Q&A. We were asking random questions until someone brought up somthing about my singing.

I looked around and Shawn says, "So there is this girl who sings on YouTube. She constantly gets hate for it. I can't believe someone would hate on her. She is such an amazing singer and she is supper sweet. I finally met her in person and I already know she is the one." I blush and everyone awes. Kimberly nudges my arm then Nash picks another girl to ask questions. Nash goes back stage for a second and brings out the box of Fruity pebbles.

"Nash you better not make a mess on the stage," Cameron says. "Where did you even get those?" A fan asks. "This girl gave 'em to me. I can't believe someone would remember something stupid like my favourite cereal," Nash says. Nash looks over at us and I nudge kimberly this time. Kimberly raises her hand and Taylor calls on her. "Nash can I come share those with you?" She asks. He smirks and says, "For sure bae." He gives a flirtatious wink. "Bring your friend up too," Nash continues.

*********************************************** 

hi guys! i am currently in school right now, ugh! I hope you like this chapter. vote! I will try and get another chapter up today! have a great day! 

much love and muffins 

-kimberly