chapter 10

Shawn***********

Ashley and I went out to Kimberly's car. When we got there Kimberly was already there with Nash. Nash and Kimberly invited themselves to lunch with us. I didn't mind but I could tell that Ashley didn't want them to join us. We got in the car and went to the cheesecake factory, one of my favourite American restaurants.

While sitting in the restaurant we had ordered and gotten our food. There was barely any conversation between everyone. I also could feel the tension between Ashley and I from my little stunt of trying to kiss her, until taylor came up to us. God taylor can be annoying sometimes.

Kimberly announced that she was going to use the restroom and Ashley got up to accompany her. When they left nash turns towards me and says, "bro look I am sorry for crashing. I wanted to be somewhere with Kimmie so I could ask her out with out taylor getting up in my face about it. If you aren't going to talk to me for pulling this stunt fine but just talk to Ashley. Get to know each other more." I turn towards him and say, "It's not that I am mad about you guys crashing, I mean ashley seems like she is upset about it, but that's not what is upsetting me right now."

Nash looks at me confused and opens his mouth to say something, but he couldn't get it out before the girls returned. We continued to eat until the check came. I payed for it and we left. When we got back to the hotel, mahogany comes up to kimberly and Ashley, while Nash and I go to talk to the other guys.

Ashley*****************

After my conversation with mahogany about shawn I walked back over to Kimberly. "Ash! Have you met Makena?" she asks. I shake my head and the girl that was with Mahogany introduces her self, "Hi, I am Makena. Arron's girlfriend." I nod and say, "nice to meet you. I am Ashley, Shawn's friend."

Kimberly and Makena both start to laugh. "Stop telling yourself you guys are just friends," Kimberly says. I look at her confused and Makena says, "Yeah! he obviously likes you more than a friend and you like him more that him being your idol and friend. He is looking over right now and he won't stop smiling. it's so adoreable." I laugh and shrug. I look back at shawn and smile a little to myself. I mean he could like me more that a friend, but what does that mean right now. Like we aren't dating and we live in two seperate countries.

My phone goes off and it is my mom. "Hey mom?" I answer the phone and Kimberly ghasps like she forgot that we had to go home. "Where are you?" She asks. "We are at the boy's hotel," I say sheepishly. "Well you better not get kicked out by security! I thought I told you and kimmie not to stalk the boys," She scolds. I roll my eyes and say, "It isn't stalking if you were invited mom." I know she seemed a little confused so I hung up.

"Kimmie we gotta go. My mom is PISSED," I say. I hug Makena and Kimberly does the same. "Nice meeting you," I say and Kimberly does the same. I gave a hug to mahogany and tell her we are taking off. She grabbs my phone and enters her number in. I go up to shawn next and say, "Bye Shawn. It was so nice meeting you. I will text you later." He nods and gives me a hug.

Shawn looked a little upset as I walked towards the car after looking back every few seconds. I looked over at Kimberly who gives Nash a peck on the lips. Like WTF. Are they now dating? I then looked at Taylor who was making gagging noises. You and me both Taylor.

Kimberly gets to the car and I start to open the door. Once I open the door. I look back at shawn and he looks up at me.

"WAIT!" He yells and runs towards me.

***************************************

"Met this girl when I was three or so. We were holding hands thought someone told, and it felt like an eternity. Said it felt like an eternity." ~Shawn Mendes

Congrats to @Alia_Yehia for getting the song at the end of the last chapter correct. It was Kid in Love. Next person to get this song right will get a shout out.

So I bought the physical copy of Handwritten yesterday. I bought it because spotify doesn't work that well on my phone so bougth the physical copy for my karioke (i think i spelt it wrong, oh well) machine. Then I realized that my karioke machine doesn't work that well, so I make my dad listen to it on the way to school every morning!

What do you guys think he wants to tell ash before she leaves?

Much love and muffins!

-Kimberly