chapter 3

It's the morning of MagCon and I am freaking out. I had to wake up super early to be able to get in. I though about wearing something totally hipster but then I decided on wearing merch. I put on minimal makeup, which meant, eyeline marcara and foundation. Kimberly was coming to pick me up. I put on some vans and walked down stairs. I am bringing my guitar with me to have shawn sign it.

Kimberly honked her car horn and I walked out of the house. We got there surprisingly in no time. We got a good parking spot and we were the first there to be waiting to get in. Kimberly went on and on about how Nash is going to fall in love with her. I think she is crazy for thinking that. My phone goes off and it is a dm from Shawn. 'Are you at MagCon already?' I looked around and saw no one that could have been Shawn. There were a few other girls with us. We all had a VIP package so we got an early entry.

When they finally let us in Kimberly grabbed my arm and went straight towards Nash. I rolled my eyes and she was shaking like she was going to have a panic attack. "Hey," Nash said sweetly. "hi," Kimberly said barely being able to spit out words. "Hello," I say with a small smile. Kimberly had brought a bag with her. She had made gifts and stuff for each guy on this tour. "What's your guys's names?" He asks. "I am Ashley and the spasmatic freak right next to me is Kimberly," I say.

She giggles and nods her head. "Well would you like me to sign anything?" Nash asks. "I hold out a Nash t-shirt that I bought. I look at kimberly who was starstruck from being right near Nash. "Kimmie, don't you have something for him?" I ask her. She looks over at me and says, "Oh yeah."

Kimberly opens her bag and pulls out a box of fruity pebbles. How did I know she bought him a box of it? Nash's eyes lite up like a christmas tree. He looked like he was going to have a heart attack. "OMG Fruity Pebbles!" He yelled. Kimberly laughed like it was the cutest thing ever. He gave her a hug and kissed her cheek unknowingly. She noticed the kiss and she started to blush. "HAHAHA Kimberly he kissed your cheek," I kinda laughed and squealed at the same time.

Nash looked at her and he says, "Hey no need to blush it's all right." He kisses her cheek again. I hope shawn does something like that. She gives him her twitter and her fan account. "I love you," She says to him before we start to walk away. "Wait," He stops us. He pulls out his phone and says, "I can't believe you bought me fruity pebbles. Your a cool chick. How about I get your number and we can talk sometime." I roll my eyes and she giggles. She of course puts her number in his phone. Then we walk away.

Next up Shawn Mendes.

************************
Hey guys! I am amazed at how many have read this story and love shawn. Keep on reading. thanks for all the love and support. don't forget if you haven't already, buy shawn's album. I guarantee you that you won't regret it. Also you might need the album for some up coming chapters 😏

Anyways..... Much love and muffins!
-Kimberly