Chapter Ten

The next morning, Mike woke up and looked around. Xander was next to him still sound asleep. He looked at his phone. It was 10:27. He went to the Life360 app to see if his mother was home. She was actually 4 miles away from home. Mike looked at Xander. "Man he is cute when he sleeps." Mike thought. He woke Xander up. "Morning."

Xander yawned. "Morning Mike."

"Okay, we need to get you out of here before mom gets back." Mike said

Xander sat up. "Man, I loved last night. I wish I didn't have to sneak in each time I want to be with you at night. Why can't a year go by so we can move in together?"

"Look, we will move in soon. Then you will see me everyday."

Mike walks with Xander to the door and they kiss before Xander walks outside, walks down the street, into his car and drives out of sight.

Mike thought about what Xander said. He really wanted to be with Xander more but because of the circumstances now he couldn't be with him all of the time. "At least Prom is 3 weeks away." Mike said to himself.

"Man, it hurts me to see you and Xander having problems." Anthony sighed.

"I want to be with him and he wants to be with me and he fears losing me. I want to remain in the relationship but I don't want drama." Mike said.

"I mean just remain with him even if there is drama."

"Oh trust me, nothing will make me break up with Xander."

"I'm glad to hear that." said a familiar voice.

Mike turned to see Xander behind him. Justin was also with him but he looked angry.

Mike hugs Xander.

"You okay?" Mike asks Justin.

"I'm fine, it's just the coach being a pain as usual." Justin replied.

"Justin wanna take a walk?" Anthony suggested.

"Yes!" Justin said.

"See you around Mike." Anthony said.

"Talk to you later." Mike said as Anthony walked away with Justin.

Xander sat down next to Mike. "I can't wait for prom."

Mike smiled at him. "Me neither."

"I have an idea for prom but you'll find out that night." Xander said.

"Hopefully it's nothing that would lead to trouble." Mike warned.

"It's not, dang."

Mike laughed and they began to plan what they would wear to prom.

Later that afternoon, while Mom went grocery shopping. Mike met up with Anthony at the mall and they went looking for suits. They traveled to multiple stores and couldn't find a nice affordable one. They stopped at the last store "Tux Central". Anthony found a perfect red and black suit that he made work perfectly. Mike settled with an all blue suit with black dress shoes.

"I think we're ready for Prom." Anthony said.

"Hell yeah we are." Mike agreed.

They went home and Mike made sure to not ruin the suit and when he took a look at it the night before prom, he smiled knowing prom would be an amazing night.