The Bound Woman, The Torso and The Withered Lover

Susan had a privileged life and was a member of her school's cheerleading squad. Her parents were the richest people in town, thus instantly making her the most popular girl at school. However, Susan also had a highly defining feature; her infidelity, which left many of Susan's ex-boyfriends heartbroken. Her friends warned her she would regret it someday, but she didn't listen.

Susan dated the captain of the school football team, Chet Walters, and, like all her ex-boyfriends, she cheated on him with another boy on the night of senior prom. When Chet caught Susan with another boy, he angrily clubbed Susan's new boyfriend to death and tied Susan up. He then killed her by strangling her with his tie and breaking her neck, and buried her body under the 50-yard line of the school football field.
-----------
Jimmy Gambino was obsessed with gambling, and would spend his days at the track instead of school, and his nights gambling at bars. Jimmy eventually opened his own booking business, and developed a reputation due to his refusal to turn down a bet.

Jimmy's inability to turn down a bet eventually caught the attention of Larry "Finger" Vatelo, who bet heftily on a boxing match. Jimmy agreed, and sealed his fate. When Jimmy's fighter was defeated, he fainted.When Jimmy awakened, Larry and his gang arrived to collect Larry's winning from Jimmy. But because Jimmy was cleaned out, instead, they cut Jimmy's body up, wrapped the pieces in cellophane and dumped them into the ocean.
--------------
Jean was the loving wife of a man named Arthur Kriticos, a close friend of Cyrus' and mother of Bobby and Kathy Kriticos. Jean loved her family deeply, but they tragically lost her one night when, while she and Arthur were sleeping in front of the fireplace, a stray log rolled out and set the Christmas tree alight; quickly starting a house fire. Arthur abandoned Jean to save Bobby and Kathy (wrongly assuming that Jean would go outside and wait for them) and the left side of her face and body was horribly burnt by the fire. The burnt Jean was taken to St. Luke's Hospital, where she died of her burns.

----------------------Jack's P.O.V--------------
I had ended up in the basement and it was pretty big for a basement. I walked at a corridor with cubicles and four of them was open. I had no idea what it was for and I really couldn't be bothered to find out so I just carried on walking . I still had the glasses in my hand and decide to put them on.

"Jack" I heard a female voice Whisper. "Come down here" I looked ahead of my and saw a flight of stairs.

"Sarah? Is that you?" I called out. I slowly walked down the stairs and looked around to find no one there. I then saw another row of stairs.

"Come on Jack!" The voice then said again.

"Jack, don't come down here!" I heard another voice say. It was also a woman but it sounded a bit older. "Go back upstairs" I bet it was the girls trying to have a joke.

"Jamie, Sarah sop messing around, you can't scare me!" I yelled out. I jogged down the stairs. "Come on you guys stop hiding!" I screamed.

"Come round the corner" the sweet voice said again.

"Don't do it!" The older voice said. This was getting ridiculousl. If these girls think they can pull one over on me, they must be dreaming. I walked around the corner and found no one there. I looked around and then felt a presence behind me. I turned around a gasped. It wasn't them.

Standing behind me was a woman, who looked my age. Her hands where tied behind her back, her neck was leaning on her right side as if it had been broken, she had a school tie tied around her neck and she was violently shaking. I let out a piercing scream and then took off running.

I turned to see if I had lost the girl but then slipped to the floor. I was breathing heavily and I began to look around where I was. Suddenly, a muffled scream was heard from next to me. I turned to my right and saw a head wrapped up in a cellophane, I saw the mouth open, screaming like. And then I saw an upper part of a body, also wrapped in cellophane, there was no legs though, reaching out for the head. I wanted to cry and I never cry. I'm a boy for gods sake. I stood up and took off running again, screaming as I did. I was stopped dead in my tracks as I crashed into the glass wall.