Its over

------------Author's P.O.V---------

"That's why I chose you Layla, when you and you're pathetic friends came to me I saw this as an opportunity and I took it. Congratulations, you get to become the thirteenth ghost" Cyrus finished explaining to her. "Now on your feet!" He commanded.

As Layla began to stand, the chanting became muddled up, the disc was stopping and restarting. In the room with the machine, Nick and Sarah had woken and had began to mess with the disc.

"Do something " Nick said,

"What does it look like I'm doing?" She yelled at him.

Cyrus began to look around in confusion. Layla saw this as her opportunity and kicked Cyrus, causing him to lose balance and fall backwards onto the floor. Layla looked to where Jack and Jamie where sat and saw the ghosts fade away.

Nick began to mess around with the levers near the machine whilst Sarah still played around with the disc. She took the disc out and threw it to the floor. Sarah then turned to look at the machine to see that is had began to malfunction.. She grabbed Nicks hand and lead him out towards Layla.

"Are you two ok?" Layla asked.

"Yeah were- oh my god!" Sarah began to say, they turned and saw each ghost walking slowly up to Cyrus. Once the ghost had reached Cyrus, they began to lift him into the air and go to the room which held the machine.

"What the hell?" Nick asked in confusion.Cyrus begin to scream and yelled and they all watched as the twelve ghost few him towards the machine. Which resulted into Layla's uncle being chopped into pieces by the machine.

"Oh sweet Jesus!" She whispered.

"HELP!" They turned to see Jack and Jamie looking at us in hope.

"Trust me you three, it's not over yet. You can finish this" They heard a voice say. Turning, they saw Dennis' ghost leaning up against the glass wall, along with Luke.

"Go to Jamie and Jack. They need you" Luke said with a smile.

"We're gonna have to jump right?" Nick asked. Layla nodded.

"COME ON YOU THREE HELP" Jamie sobbed.

"Ok right, when I say jump. We jump got it?" Sarah said. Nick and Layla turned to see Sarah staring blankly at the rings that where still rising and falling.

The machine that controlled the whole thing began to make 'clink' sound and then it exploded.

Nick, Layla and Sarah turned their heads at the sound of glass shattering. Their breathing became heavy and they looked around in worry. Sarah turned back to the rings, watching them closes.

"JUMP!" She yelled. The three jumped as soon as the rings went down and they landed on the platform that held Jaime and Jack before the rings could rise back up. All five of them grabbed onto each other.

"KEEP YOUR HEADS DOWN!" Nick yelled. They all did as Nick had instructed as the glass house began to shatter around them. They gripped tightly onto each other, not a single one of them looked up,

Suddenly, all the glass had been shattered. They all looked up at the scene around them.

"We're alive...we're alive!" Sarah yelled as she hugged Layla tightly.

"Are you guys ok?" Nick asked Jamie and Jack.

"Yeah" Jack smiled lightly and gave Nick a brotherly hug.

"What about you guys?" Jamie asked.

"We're good" Layla and Sarah smiled. They then pulled Jaime into a tight up and she let out a sigh.

"Where's Luke?" Jack asked looking around.

"Luke got killed" Layla explained looking down.

"What?" Jamie asked in disbelief. She just nodded.

"Oh my god" Jack sighed.

"Hey, it's going to be ok!" Nick said pulling them both into a hug,

"So, your uncle was behind this?" Jack asked in disbelief.

"Yeah, and now he's dead"

"You can stay with me until your parents get back from their trip" Sarah said trying to lighten the mood.

"Thanks Sarah!"

"What are we going to tell our parents?" Jamie asked.

"Let's not worry about that right now" Nick said with a smile.

"We survived being trapped in a house with twelve ghosts. Unvelieveable" Sarah said out of the blue, causing them all to laugh.

As for the twelve ghosts that where trapped in the house, they had finally been set free and where no longer in captivity. They could finally Rest In Peace.

The end.

Hey guys, I really hope you liked this book. Thank you so much for reading it. Seriously, I didn't think people would like this. But again thank you for reading, I really do appreciate it :)<3