Chapter One: Puberty? Nah...

Jade and Onyx-

Hey this is my first fanfiction ever and im new to the Wattpad world but I've read lots of stories on here and this is my first, be gentle please :3

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or it's characters or Breaking Benjamin, I only own the plot line of this story and that's it.

Kakashi: You wish you did though.

Me: Don't rub it in or I'll take your Icha Icha books.

Kakashi: Noooo! Please! mercy on my SOUL! -begs on knees-

Me: -pointedly ignores- On with the (really bad since I wrote this when I was 13 so it's currently being heavily edited due to my previous amateur and embarrassing writing and plot) fic!

***i apologize that Sasuke is VERY OOC, I was 13 when I first wrote this and I tried to rectify it during editing (5 years later I'm a little late and I should probably be working on the next chapter of the sequel but hey) but there was no way to do so without ruining the entire story's backbone. Bear with me guys, I'm cringing too***

******THIS IS UNDERGOING EDITING TO NOT BE AS CRINGEY OKAY BYE HOPE YOU ENJOY THE REVAMP

{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}*{*}

Chapter One:

Sakura's POV- Friday afternoon. After school.

Oh my god, this can't be happening. I tried the combination again but the number lock wouldn't open.

Great, we were supposed to go to Sasuke's house for a sleepover, but now I couldn't even get myself ready. My friends Tenten, Hinata, and Ino already left to change, so I was alone at my locker. Every weekend we go each others houses for a sleepover. Last weekend we went to Hinata/Neji's house. (Neji moved in with them not too long ago because his father was murdered and his mom left him when he was two, tragic isn't it).

I turned around when I heard laughter behind me. I sighed, how annoying. I turned around and low and behold, there she was, Lady Bitchness herself.

Karin. The girl that lives to be the number one cause of stress for me and all my friends, just because we're friends with Sasuke, Neji, Shikamaru, Kiba, Gaara, and Naruto.

Karin has a crush on the legendary — her words, not mineSasuke Uchiha, who just so happens to be my childhood friend (convenient right?).

She, Kin, Tayuya, and Temari were some of the guys' many "fangirls" or "obsessive stalkers" as we call them.

"Need some help with that?" Karin asked, smirking.

I ignored her and her little gang of sluts that call themselves popular, because they really weren't worth my time. They're the type of people that thinks themselves popular because they fuck around in more ways than one, but everyone else thinks they're irrelevant.

"By the way you'll never be able to open it. We asked the secretary to change it," Tayuya sneered, probably not liking being ignored.

My eye twitched in irritation at them and my hand twitched at my pepper spray in the pocket of my hoodie. How in the literal motherfuck did that secretary go through with that?

I sighed, not gracing them with an answer and deciding to just walk to the front office and give the secretary a piece of my mind.

She stopped me by shoving me back and I was completely unprepared when her hand connected with my cheek. What a day this has turned out to be. What is this girl's problem? The only thing I've done to her is exist.