Chapter Five: A New Beginning

Bah, I made my friend wait another day. We're at the hotel eating breakfast now so. She's impatiently eating her frosted flakes :O She's gonna have to wait a little longer, genius like this takes some time xD.

Disclaimer: I-I will never ever ever own Naruto! I'll go talk Kishimoto-sama! Offer money and talk to him! But I-I will never ever ever ever own Naruto! or Taylor Swift's (awful) song We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.

Tenten: Hm...that's very creative...

Me: Thanks xD

Tenten: -polishes kunai- No problem ^.^

=========================

Chapter Five- A New Beginning

Sasuke's POV- Saturday morning

"Wait," she said. "I have morning breath."

"Are you saying that because me kissing you is making you uncomfortable and you want me to stop?" I asked seriously.

She blushed, "No."

"Then fuck your morning breath," I whispered against her lips.

She made a little noise in the back of her throat, like a squeal. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pulled her on my lap. Hn, took me long enough.

She ran her hands through my hair which made me smirk into the kiss. Her lips were as soft as I imagined them to be, moving with mine.

"Sasuke..." she said against my lips.

"Hn?" I acknowledged her.

"I'll do it," she looked at me.

"Do what?" I asked, still really fuzzy from the kiss.

"I'll love you, you overdramatic soap opera director's wet dream," she grinned and tackled me in a hug.

My mouth hung open, "Soap opera director's wet dream? Is that supposed to be a pet name?"

She only grinned.

I shook my head and kissed her forehead.

"You'll always be my Sakura," I smiled.

"My Sa-su-ke-kun," she grinned and kissed my cheek.

"You got that right Sa-ku-ra-chan," I smirked.

"But I have one more question," she seemed troubled.

"What?" I asked, worry clearly on my features.

"How...How the hell are we supposed to pass the time when everyone that can entertain us is sleeping like there's no tomorrow?" she looked frustrated. I smirked. She could be so childish at times.

"I have a few ideas," I whispered, grabbing her hips harder before pulling her towards me and beginning to lean in again.

"Can I-" she said between kisses. "Turn off-mmph...the lights first?"

I pulled away and let her get up. Once she turned off the lights, the only thing on was the small nightlight plugged into the far side of the wall. She looked at me tentatively and I smirked at her.

"Come back here," I gestured with my index finder.

=========================

Naruto's POV- Saturday morning

Yawning, I stretched and sat up. Looking at the clock I got up and went into the bathroom of my room. I let the warm water hit my face and let my mind drift to the recent events.