Chapter Thirteen: Breaking the news

Been a while, I know. Right now I'm eating ice cream and it's delicious. But anyhoo.

I haven't done this in a long time SO

Who wants to do the disclaimer?!

Kon: I'll do it!

The hell are you doing here Kon? You're not from Naruto! Get back to a Bleach fanfic honey cause you don't belong here.

Kon: Oh how rude! Fine then be that way -runs to Orihime-

He's such a pervert isn't he? xD But anyhoo how about..Gai-sensei!

Gai: WHAAATTT? ME?! REALLY?! LEE DID YOU HEAR THAT!

Lee: YES SENSEI! THE POWER OF YOUTH PREVAILS AGAIN!

(a sunset beach thing appears and they start hugging and talking about the youthful youthfulness of youth)

...I guess I'll do it.

Disclaimer: I will sadly never own Naruto or his characters. This is just a fanfiction. I do however own my completely fictional and made up characters Hirona, Kanade, and Arime (I hope).

============+============

Sakura's POV-

"In the end, as we fade into the night, who will tell the story of your life?"

I groaned and got out of bed. It's Monday today and if you're like me, Monday's are extremely, and I mean extremely annoying. I cut off the alarm on my phone and get ready for another long school week. Hirona, Kanade, and Arime left yesterday in the afternoon so it was a slow day. They needed to unpack but also pack their bags for school on Wednesday. Wednesday worries me though. As I said before, Tenten and Hirona aren't on very good terms to say the least.

I put on a black shirt that says 'Kawaii' on the front with a little chibi anime character, some acid washed jeans, and sparkly black Vans. I brush my hair, it's getting longer; it's about 3 inches from my waist. Good. I don't know what I was thinking back when I was 13 when I cut it.

I grabbed my black 'Bring Me The Horizon' hoodie. For some inexplicable reason, I get cold really easy even if there's heat in the classroom. I made the mistake of not bringing a jacket when I first got to Konoha High and my math teacher had hot flashes, so her classroom was really cold. So cold that I had to wear mittens that I'd left in my bookbag from the previous winter. I shivered at the thought.

I take my bookbag and go downstairs. I basically inhale my pancakes and go outside to get in my car. I make the 7 minute trek to school and park my car. I know 7 minutes doesn't seem like much, but if I walked to school it would take around 13 minutes and I'd rather save those extra 6 minutes. That, and I'm extremely lazy; sue me.

I get out of my car and a gust of cold air hits me. It was still morning so it was colder, the air made me shiver. I walk in the building, thankful for the heat, and go to my locker to switch out my books. Now that I was lost in thought, I wondered what would happen with Karin and her posse. Against my better judgement, I decide not to worry about it at the moment and just live my life.

"Hey! Sakura!"

"Hm?" I turn around to face my caller. "Good morning, Naruto. Where's Hinata?"

"Not here today, apparently she's sick," he furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm gonna visit her after school."

"Oh, poor Hinata. Hey, do you mind if I come with you?" I ask.

"Oh yeah sure, but I don't know how Sasuke would react to that..." he said.