Chapter Two: The Hyuga Heiress and Seductive Trademarks

Whew! Writing is hard! Blah whatever at least I have the next chapter.

Naruto: Hey! Let me do the disclaimer dattebayo!

Me: Sure sure. Knock yourself out.

Disclaimer by Naruto: She'll never own us or Bleach cause she's not cool enough!

Me: ...hey watch it or I'll get my gang on you -has an evil smile as Neji, Sasuke, and Gaara appear behind me-

Naruto: -gulp- O.O sorry...

Me: Yeah, that's what I thought. I'll spare you...this time...But seriously I don't own Naruto or Bleach...no matter how much I want to...fuuuu Q.Q on with the fic!

Naruto: Dattebayo! -pumps fist in the air-

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Chapter Two- The Hyuuga heiress.

Naruto's POV- Friday. Study hall/free period.

Words were completely unintelligible to me that day, it was as if everyone was speaking a foreign language. I couldn't concentrate at all because I had butterflies in my stomach due to tonight. It would be the night of my confession to the most amazing girl on the planet. Yeah that's right, Hinata Hyuga, Heiress of the Hyuga clan's business.

My crush on her began fairly recently, about two years old, and it would've been longer if I hadn't been such a dumbass and not seen who she really was before. I suppose I was too obsessed with Sakura to notice anything else, including her being practically in love with Sasuke.

I'm not going to lie, I held a grudge with him for a while because of it. It honestly seemed like she liked him and he didn't give a shit about it, but we talked after much arguing and cleared things up.

I was a tough road trying to get over Sakura, the girl I'd liked since we were in elementary school, but it eventually melted away with time until it didn't hurt to think about her. I realized this happened because of Hinata, who was there to pick me up and care for me when I had no one.

Hinata, the girl who's been with me since the beginning whether I knew it or not.

I realized she could give me something that I could've never had with Sakura, and when I realized that I fell hard.

I was worried about finally admitting my feelings towards her, sure, but what was really bugging me was when Neji would find out. I'd be beaten into a pulp. Neji is really protective of Hinata...and sometimes he can get pretty intense.

Gahh, I don't even wanna think about it.

"Hey dobe!" yelled Sasuke, distracting me from my thoughts and scaring the shit out of me.

"Oh Kami-sama!" I yelled, putting my hands over my heart and hyperventilating.

"Oi, what's gotten into you?" asked Shikamaru.

"Oh uh...well you know..." I trailed off.

"No, actually I don't know," Shikamaru pointed out with sarcasm. I would've answered, but I still wasn't in the mood to say anything on the subject, especially with Neji standing right there.

I sent a nasty Sasuke inspired glare to him. Oh, if only looks could kill. Well if looks could kill Sasuke's fangirls would be dead by now...but hey, it would be for the best.

"He's right you know. Tell us what's bugging you, hm?" asked Gaara.

"Uh..." I mumbled.

A vein appeared on Gaara's forehead. "Hurry up! I don't have all day!" he yelled at me, losing his patience quickly.