Chapter Four: Konohagakure and Cliché Moments

I have an impatient friend (as mentioned in chapter 3) who wants the next chapter. She's taking to me about miles and junk. We're on a field trip and it's like 1 am. Then behind me is my looney friend that's talking like a hillbilly and saying that she's hungry. I'm basically freezing on this activity bus cause it's January. It's so hard to even write this on my phone, my fingers are numb xD Neji's POV is gonna be long so...

Disclaimer: I'm not rich enough to own Naruto. Unless...yeah no.

Spongebob: Unless you BELIEVE you can! -makes the rainbow with hands-

Me: ...great now I don't own Spongebob Squarepants either. Alrighty, on with the fic. And I need to take you back down to bikini bottom. -drags spongebob back-

Spongebob: -hums the Musical Doodle-

Me: -sighs- Why me...

=========================

Chapter Four- The village hidden in the leaves

Neji's POV- Late at night

I walked around the bend of the hall towards where I would rest for the night. I wore a cream T-shirt with a little flame on the side and sweatpants; and I looked sexy as hell.

'Ugh. What did I do to get stuck as YOUR inner, you arrogant prick.'

As I was walking I was thinking about this day's events. So much had happened, good and bad. I'd used up many different sounding Hn's on this day than I have in a month.

Good, if you could call it that, was when Tenten jumped me. It took me so much effort to not just kiss her right there, but us Hyuga's have more pride and self-respect than that, so I didn't.

Bad was mostly with Sakura, even though she did kick their asses. She'd make a great girlfriend to Sasuke, I just wish they'd hurry up and admit they like each other, it's really annoying for everyone else to watch.

I have to use the bathroom.

I stood in front of the door ready to knock when Tenten came out. Her almond colored eyes bored into mine.

I almost passed out. Almost. But I'm no Hinata, so I held my ground.

Her space buns were out so her brunette hair was in waves and framed her face perfectly. She was in a state of pure shock, her eyes round. Her pajama pants were red with white polka dots and she was wearing a white tank top.

"Tenten," I nodded.

"Hey Neji," she responded.

She smiled at me and I internally melted.

"I'm going to bed, goodnight," she said before trying to walk past me, no doubt still embarrassed about earlier.

"Want me to walk you to your room?" I offered, momentarily forgetting I had to pee because I wanted an excuse to talk to her.

"That's a good idea, this place is huge, I had a little trouble finding the bathroom...again," she chuckled.

I smirked, counting this as the third time she's gotten lost in the Uchiha's house. We walked side by side towards her room, which I conveniently knew where it was from helping her and Hinata with the stuff when we arrived.

We stood in front of her door. She didn't open it, and I didn't protest.

"Neji?" she asked after a moment, unsure of herself it seemed.

"Hn?" I asked.

"Would you mind getting dressed and taking a walk with me? I need to talk to you," she said without meeting my eyes. I nodded.