Chapter Six: Idiot

OMFG I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL! FORGIVE ME.

This is short btw.

I'm writing this in the bathtub and it's getting very warm. I'm sweating so I think I'll get out now xD

Ok that was probably awkward.

Disclaimer: I'll never own Naruto or anything else used in this fic besides the plot line.

161 reads?! I'm about to die xD thank you!!

On. With. The. Fic! ~(o3o)~

-------------------------------------

Sakura's POV- Saturday at about 11 am-

The sun was hitting me in the face when I woke up, but I guess that's my fault for not closing the curtains last night. I mean, I was a little preoccupied, but that's not the point.

I woke up alone in my room, which surprised me a little but I didn't dwell on it. Instead, I decided to check the time. We'd only slept for a few hours, not nearly enough to consider us well rested, but it was more sleep than I got before he walked in the room.

I decided I'd get myself ready for the day instead of parading around his house in my cloth shorts and oversized shirt. I grabbed my things and went towards the bathroom, knocking first to see if anyone was there. When no one replied, I walked in and locked the door behind me.

After my shower, I put on the extra clothes I brought with me; an MCR shirt, skinny jeans, and white Vans. Deciding to leave my long hair down, I applied some thin winged eyeliner, brown matte eyeshadow, black mascara, blush and some highlighter and I was good to go for the day.

I brushed my teeth and walked out of the bathroom, noticing the abnormal silence in a house that was supposed to be filled with teenagers. I set my stuff down in my room and walked back out towards the kitchen to get a late breakfast, brunch if you will.

I was slightly relieved when I smelled bacon cooking and I heard the two unmistakable voices of Sasuke and Naruto.

I poked my head through the doorway. "Good morning you two."

"Morning, Sakura!" Naruto said cheerfully.

Sasuke nodded and smiled at me. I wasn't sure if he wanted to keep us a secret for now or not, so I decided to play it safe and grab some eggs and a box of cookies and cream poptarts.

"I'll help with breakfast," I told Sasuke, eyeing the bacon and French toast he was making.

He nodded at me again before setting his stuff down. He grabbed the carton of eggs from my hand and put them on the counter before pulling me in by the shoulders and giving me a kiss.

"Good morning, Sakura," he said against my lips.

"Mmm, huh?" I said in a daze.

He chuckled and went back to what he was doing. I shook my head, feeling myself blush and grabbed the carton of eggs.

"Eugh! What was that?!"

Sasuke and I turned around to look at Naruto.

"What was what?" I asked innocently.

"That! Are you kidding me? Kissing in front of an innocent baby like me?" He exclaimed dramatically. "Get a room!"

"This is a room," said Sasuke. I scoffed at the innocent baby part.

"A room without me in it!"

"You could just leave, you know. I'm not going to stop kissing my girlfriend."

'G-girlfriend?!' Inner squealed.

I blushed again and cracked an egg into the bowl.

"Oh yeah!" He raised his fist in the air. "I won the bet!"

"Bet?" I asked.

"What? I didn't say anything about a bet."

"Yes you did."

"No, I didn't."

"Yes, you did."

"I don't even know what the word bet means," he said and crossed his arms.

I stared at him incredulously.

"Idiot," Sasuke shook his head and received a glare from Naruto.

"Anyway, speaking of girlfriends," I said casually, "Is Hinata joining us for breakfast?"

"Is anyone else coming? I haven't seen them since last night," Sasuke muttered.

Naruto blushed at the mention of Hinata. "She's getting a shower and everyone else went off on their own adventures."

"Hn."

"I hear ya, wish they would've told me," I said.

"Speaking of bets-"

"Are you going to explain it?" I asked.

"-I'm pretty sure there's something going on between Neji and Tenten; I mean, last night was wild," Naruto said, ignoring me completely.

I scrambled the eggs and added milk, salt and pepper before getting a bit of butter to melt in the pan.

"Neji and Tenten were bound to happen, but what about Shikamaru and Ino?"

"Those two? I have no idea. I can't really get a read on Shikamaru," Naruto shook his head.

"Well if there's a bet that they'll get together by this weekend then count me in," I said.

"My house is not a casino," Sasuke mumbled.

"No one's stopping you from betting," Naruto pointed out. "I'm betting against Shikamaru and Ino. I mean, I don't think they're compatible at all... they're so different."

"Opposites attract."

"Alright, I'll give you that."

"Opposites attract is meant for magnets," Sasuke said.

"Nerd," Naruto and I said at the same time.

Sasuke snatched the box of poptarts from me in pettiness and I gave him a look.

"If everyone gets together then it seems like Sasuke's house is the love hub in town, we should make it the honorary couples retreat!" Naruto laughed. Sasuke looked uncomfortable at his house being called a love hub and a couple's retreat in one sentence.

"P-publicizing the location of Sasuke's h-house might not be the best c-course of a-action," Hinata appeared at the doorway.

"You're right, the fangirls would find him in no time," I said.

Sasuke paled at the mention of the bimbo squad.

"Although," I glared at his hand that held the poptarts, "Maybe it is a good idea."

He quickly handed me the box and I kissed his cheek in my victory.

"Breakfast is ready everyone!"

————— (Omake) —————

"Would you really broadcast the location of my house to the bimbos?" Sasuke asked me while cuddled on the couch.

I offered him a cookies and cream poptart and ruffled his black hair. "Never."

(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)-(-)

Gah it's short but I hope you liked it. I'm kinda alternating writing my stories.

Follow me

-Instagram-

xxariehh