Chapter Three: Sleepover

Yay! Chapter 3! -dances- I need to get in some NejiTen...I'll try in this chapter.

Me: Shikamaru do the disclaimer for us!

Shikamaru: -sigh- What a drag...

Me: Do it or I'll arrange an 'accident'

Shikamaru: Yare yare, troublesome woman.

Disclaimer by Shikamaru: She'll never own Naruto, The Sleeping Beauty, or The Lion King.

Me: Unless...-schemes-

Shikamaru: You'll never own Naruto, The Sleeping Beauty or The Lion King -straightforward-

Me: -pouts- on with the fic =.=

=========================

Chapter Three- The truth...It's never a good thing...

Sakura's POV- The Uchiha estate.

Naruto came in yelling the stupidest of things to Sasuke. Which of course made myself and everyone else laugh like the hyenas in The Lion King and Sasuke facepalm and mutter something along the lines of "Why am I still friends with this dobe?"

Naruto went to sit by Hinata and she started blushing and playing with her fingers. Naruto started to babble on about the different kinds of ramen to Hinata before telling her what he spoke to Jiraiya about and she just sat there nodding and smiling occasionally.

I turned around and found myself staring into onyx eyes. I blushed and looked away. I hope no one saw that, and to my relief they were all in their own conversations.

"Sorry," I said shyly.

From the corner of me eye, I saw Sasuke frown slightly. Maybe he did want something to happen. I've been mulling over that all day today, but I'm with my friends so I should just have fun. It's been a really thin line between us lately, but I've decided to go with the flow and let whatever wants to happen do it's thing.

"I'm hungry!" yelled Naruto.

"Naruto use your inside voice!" I yelled back at him and smacked his head.

Hinata got up suddenly and grabbed my wrist. There was a scary expression in her eyes, and I found myself suddenly wondering why it was that her family didn't have pupils. I feel like that's...not normal. I mean, how is their vision not seriously inhibited? I'd have to ask about that later, but with her staring me down it wasn't the time.

"Don't hit Naruto while I'm here Sakura," she warned me without stuttering, which was a first because she was always stumbling over her words no matter what.

Everyone was shocked, even Naruto. Beyond shocked actually. Never once in their lives had they seen Hinata stand her ground like that. There was a mixture of pride but also confusion in their eyes, I could see Tenten wanting to get up in case things got too wild.

"I'm both confused and astounded. So, um, good job but also I'm sorry?"

"O-oh did I-I say something out of h-hand? Sorry S-Sakura," she said timidly before letting go of my wrist, the old Hinata resurfacing.

"Something like that," I said quickly but added in a whisper only she could hear. "But seriously, I know something happened, you've been very happy today, and you've gotta tell me," I grinned. She nodded and blushed. This had to be big.

"On that note, I'll order some pizza," Sasuke told us, still shocked about the Hinata thing.

He went off somewhere with his phone to order it and left us in the living room.