Chapter 6

Chapter 6

      "You're here as expected."

Mikasa look up to see his face and a small smile form onto her lips as she took a glance on those viridian eyes of his, like emerald, they shines so beautifully and the aura behind him is overwhelming, ever since that they she always look forward to meeting him. The reason? She didn't know either, it's crazy how she find him familiar even when they never met before. Mikasa smiled towards him and motioned him to seat, " I figure you will come here too." She replied to him,

" Earl grey tea is nice, you can try it." She put down her book and cross her legs.

" How have you been? "

" Your speaking so formally, relax Eren it's just me, Mikasa." She replied to him, the smile on her face never fades, she look so bright. The ambiance around her, it's like she's having a really good time. He clenched his fists, Well, how would you act to a person who had the same face as your dead wife?

"I'm sorry," He laughs awkwardly, " I'm just not used to this type of things. "

" Oh," Mikasa exclaimed, " I thought you were, having this very handsome face. I'm pretty sure a lot of women likes you. "  Mikasa look at him, " By the way, have you heard the news?"

" The news?" Eren furrowed his eyebrows together, curios at what she will say. He doesn't watch news T.V but it seems interesting enough because the tone of her voice change.

" Yeah," She sighed, worried.
" I don't even want to go here, but I need money so I risk it. I just hope I won't encounter any of those blood thirty murderers."  Mikasa look at him, " besides, Is it weird if I said I found you familiar? " She paused as she observed his facial structure.
" Eren, Have we met before?"

" Eren,Eren...You know it's not nice to sleep here right?"  The girl with grey eyes and hair as dark as the night said to the boy sleeping under the tree, she wore a beautiful dress , a graceful smile on her face and she was also wearing a beautiful pin that has a butterfly design on it that he personally pick for her.

" Mikasa, how long have I been asleep?"

  " It's about to be Dawn, let's go back?"

" Why didn't you wake me up?" He ask her as he stood up and dusted his clothes, Mikasa smiled at him. " You seem to have a good sleep, I didn't want to wake you up Eren."

The girl named Mikasa pose and blink,  " Eren, why are you crying?" The boy look shock at what she said and his hand proceed to touch his face and true enough, his cheeks is tainted with tears.

" I don't know."

"Mikasa, are you alright?" Eren look at her and she shakes her head in response, she shakes her head and cleared her throat.
" Nothing, I just remembered something strange."

" Your holding your head a while ago, does it hurt?" Eren touched her forehead to feel the heat , Mikasa look at his eyes as he checked her forehead, a warm blushed spread across her face as she look at him. Those eyes, they were familiar to her but it looks mysterious. It was strange, his presence look incredibly familiar and yet she couldn't point out how he is familiar to her.

Her eyes swelled up with tears as she look at him, it was dumb because she didn't know either why she's crying while looking at him. How she felt so familiar towards him, how incredibly familiar he is for her.

" It's fine, I'm fine.. I just--" she couldn't express it properly, she couldn't explain it to him so she close her mouth shut and shake her head, he may not understand her after all, who believes a person who lives under her own delusions, that sometimes she didn't know if this is reality or the other one is the reality.
" It's nothing but thank you, Eren."
While she spoke his name, it felt like sand were on her tongue.