Chapter 13

I look up to see Nina's eyes a darker shade clearly angry. She had her hands on my shoulders holding me against the bathroom door. I didn't realise how strong she was just for a small thing like her.

"What do you think your doing with Ian?" She questions through gritted teeth, holding onto me tighter causing pain on my shoulders.

"Let go of me" I scream and try and wriggle away from her but it was no use she was a lot stronger than me which was surprising.

"Not until you answer me" She shouts and I stay silent."What are you doing with Ian!" She screams almost bursting my ear drums. I give her a smug look and glare at her.

"He's my boyfriend" I say trying to hold my ground, I didn't want to show her that I was weak I wanted to show her that I'm stronger than she thinks.

"What did you just say?" She says her voice cracking a bit. If she wasn't so cold hearted I would of said she was heart broken from he look in her eyes.

"He's my boyfriend and I love him" I said louder so she could hear me clearly and she gave me a death glare pushing me further into the wall and I swear I could hear my bones crushing.

"Ouch, stop your hurting me" I whimpered. " Nina seriously your really hurting me"

"I told you if I can't have Ian no one can and if you try and stop me I will ruin you" she says with venom clear with in her voice.

"And how will you do that then?"

" I will find a way I always do, it could be you and Ian I ruin or it could be your career or your family I will find something about you maybe from your past and it will destroy you" She says coming dangerously close to my face making my breathing go rapid, ok maybe I am a bit scared of her.

"You can't do that!" I say my voice going shaky as I tried to hide it as much as I can.

"You watch me, I love Ian and I will do anything to get him back and I will ruin anyone who gets in my way" She says, her hand grabbing my hair and pushing it into the wall hard before my body collapsed on the floor and everything went black.

__________________________

I woke up, the light piercing my eyes as I tried to get up my head started to spin so I stayed still not moving anything.

Where am I?

I turned to my left and saw an empty arm chair with a leather jacket draped over the top.

The room was painted white, with barley anything in it except some medical equipment and the chair in the corner in the room. The bed I was in was very big with blue and white sheets trapping me in the bed.

I looked around and there seemed to be nobody here, I think I was in hospital, I'm not really sure as I feel pretty light headed.

I looked to the right and saw a crumpled up piece of paper. I grabbed it and un crumpled it and saw it was addressed to me.

Liv,

I suggest you stay away from Ian or you might not get so lucky next time you 'accidentally' fall or even better it might be Lauren taking your place.

Nina

"Looks like your awake" I hear Ian's voice chime whilst walking through the doors, carrying a cup of coffee. I quickly hide the note under the pillow and look back at him.

"What's wrong" He says clearly seeing my face stressed. "Liv?" He asks, sitting down on the bed next to me, tilting my chin up to look at him.

"It's nothing" I mumble whilst placing my head back down on my pillow. "I'm just tired that's all"

"Ok, I'll let you sleep, the doctor said you need plenty of rest" He says kissing the top of my head and walking towards the chair.

"Could you leave me please" I say facing the other way to him, but I could tell he was hurt.

"Um, ok, I'll be back later to check on you" he said with a slightly saddened tone, I heard the sound of his shoes on the floor before the door shut signalling it was closed.

I let out a deep breath. What am I going to do?

___________________________

N/A

Thank you guys for reading, please comment and vote :)