One petal falls

Sonic P.O.V

"Who are you?" I asked
But I didn't get an answer, only a smirk. I still had Know idea where Tails was then in the corner of my eye I saw a blue light. I want to look at it but I couldn't move. I looked around but it was dark and all I could see was the blue light and the TV screen. I had  know idea what was going on but I knew it was not good. Then the black hoodie made a sound a voice I knew well.

"I know where Tails is" The black hoodie said

I looked at the black hoodie and then at the blue light that shined brighter but than dimmed.

"Where is he?" I asked

"Let's just say in a better place" The black hoodie then smirked

After that the TV shut off and the door opened. I was terrified. I looked down at my feet and saw the they where chained down to the floor. But then I heard a loud bang and my name being called then a blood steam came to me. I looked at it and then at the door that closed as soon as I looked up. I feel to my knees and started to cry knowing that Tails is gone.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS?!" I screamed as loud as I can

Then the TV came back on and the black hoodie was looking at me

"This is what I do Sonic soon it will be you" The black hoodie said

The chains on my feet broke and when I went to bolt out I saw who it was and that terrified me.

"Why would he do the this?" I thought to myself

I looked back at Eggman's base I then looked forward it was midnight. I ran into a forest but tripped and fell when I looked up there was something infront me, something that was to go to be true.

To be continue

(Sorry for be to short please let me know if you have any ideas)