The Secret Rivaled

Narrator P.O.V

When Sonic heard the voice he knew who it was. When they came in the same room Sonic has been in before. It was Shadow he saw tears in Sonic's eyes.

"Why are you doing this Shadow?!" Sonic yelled in tears

"I need to do it" Shadow said in a calm voice

"YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION! WHY ARE YOU KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!?" Sonic yelled

Shadow got upset at Sonic's question

"BECAUSE IF I DON'T I WILL DIE AND NOT BE WTH YOU!" Shadow yelled

But once Shadow realized what he said he started to cry and ran off. The blue Rose feel out of Shadow's quills and landed on the ground all the petals fell and riped. Shadow started to feel sick and weak he collapsed on the ground. Sonic saw him fall and raced to Shadow.

Sonic P.O.V

"SHADOW" Sonic yelled tariffed

I saw him lay there on the ground I went to hear if he had a heart beat but there was nothing. I picked up Shadow and quickly raced to the hospital. The doctors put him on a stretcher and raced him into a room. I had to wait out in the waiting room I was worried if Shadow was going to be ok. A nears can out to the waiting room.

"Sonic the hedgehog?" The nears asked

I raced up to the nears as fast as I could.

"Yes?" I asked

"You can come and see Shadow now" the nears said

I walked with the nears and into a room I saw Shadow laying on a bed a mask over is muzzle to help him breath I looked at the monitor Shadow has a very low heart beat and he was breathing very slowly I looked back at Shadow. I walked up to Him and kissed his hand.

"Please be ok Shadow" I whispered quietly  

TO BE CONTINUED

(See you all next time. Hope you are enjoying this story so far)