Difference

Sonic's P.O.V

As we both walked to Shadow's house I still kept thinking about the picture we saw. "What dose it mean?" I thought but I only got questions no answers.

When we arrive at Shadow's house I walked up to the guest room ignoring Shadow as he whined at my feet for food. I laid on the guest bed looking up at the celling. I was lost in my thoughts when I soon found myself asleep.

Shadow's P.O.V

"I may be a wolf but I can't feed myself! Why did I even trust Sonic?" I thought. I dropped my food bowl and left the guest room. My nose was done on the ground smelling for something to eat as my stomach growls.

But out of know where there was a sudden pain in my head. My eyes where shifting to black then back to my ruby pair. I dropped to the ground grunting from the pain in my head.

"Come on be a good boy and listen to me!" Said a mystery voice

I couldn't take the pain and let it control me I howled as loud as I could.

"Now that is a good boy" said the mystery voice

Sonic's P.O.V

I fell off the bed in surprised from the loud howl that was in the house. I got up and walked to the living room and found Shadow growling at me. His hackles where up, teeth where showing and his eyes where black as the night.

"Why dose he look different? Why is he acting like this?" I thought to myself.

"Hey buddy you can come down I am not going to hurt you" I whispered to Shadow

I walked to the kitchen and saw a tranquilizing dart on the counter I grabbed it. And started to slowly walk to Shadow. I wasn't going to let Shadow hurt me again.

Shadow charged at me but I was able to speed by his side and and stab the dart in Shadow's side. I stood hoping the the dart will work and to my surprise it did. I saw Shadow fall to the ground I looked at him for a second before walking over to him. I touched Shadow with my foot on his back to see if he will make a sudden movement.

But he didn't I kneeled down next to Shadow and rubbed my hands in his fur.

"What has gotten into you?" I question

I need to find away to stop this Blue Rose and save Shadow. But how?

Narrator's P.O.V

Sonic picked up Shadow and put him on the guest bed. Shadow woke up a bit after and looked at Sonic. His eyes where his Ruby pair Sonic pet the top of Shadow's head still wondering what happened last night.

Sonic and Shadow both looked at each other until Sonic got an idea about the drawing.

TO be counted.

(Hey y'all so I am glad you all love this story but I am sad to say that it is coming to an end! Stay around for the next chapter to find out what happens next!)