Attack

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINERS BLOOD DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD!

Sonic's P.O.V

I ran to Shadow he was flat on his side he had cuts and wounds all over his body. I touched his fur and he grunted.

"It is okay Shadow I will help you" I said softly to him

But as I said that Shadow started to growl at me he opened his eyes and stood up. I know the dangerous a Wolf can do but I didn't know what Shadow can do. Shadow stood there he had his teeth showing then out of nowhere he attacked me. Shadow bite me in the neck as hard as he could blood was dripping out I thought this was the end for me.

But that was when Shadow let go and ran off. I lay on the ground bold dripping from my neck. "Why did Shadow do that? What has gotten into him?" I thought

I was broke from my thoughts when I heard a howl. I sat up slowly with a hand on my neck to stop the blood. I looked around to see that the tree I was looking at should a mark that looked like I have seen before.

I was looking at the tree when I was pushed to the ground I landed on my stomach and lay there. When I suddenly felt something wet on my neck I rolled over on my back to see Shadow.

"Shadow? Why did you attack me?" I question

Shadow looked at me then at the tree he nuzzle the hand that had blood on it I took my hand and put it on the tree the mark on the tree change it looked like a wolf attacking a different wolf and and arrow hitting one of the wolves.

"What does this mean?" I asked Shadow we both looked at each other before heading back to Shadow's house

TO BE COUNTED!