The spirit

Sonic P.O.V

I looked up I saw a spirit of Tails. Was I Dreaming? This can't be real the spirit looked at me it was cold and white with a mix of blue. The spirit turned around and walked off.

"Wait who are you? Why you leaving?" I called but there was no response and no one was around. I tried to get up but couldn't I had pain in my legs and so much of it I then passed out.

I woke up a bit later I was not outside but in my house. I don't know how I got here and who brought me here? I then heard footsteps come to the room I am in. The door opened and Shadow walked through the door.

"Oh your awake!" Shadow said in surprised

"Yeah I am What happened?" I asked

" You where outside in the forest and I found you and brought you home. Your legs had wounds so I bandaged then up" Shadow said

Shadow P.O.V

I looked at Sonic and all I could see was fear and pain. I walked out the room and on to the couch and sat down. I pulled out a blue Rose from my quills and saw that a petal fell I knew I had to go. I got up put on a black hoodie and ran outside. I can't let Sonic know if I do there will be a huge problem!

Narrator P.O.V

Only dose Shadow know another petal fell as he left the petal fell on the ground.

Sonic P.OV

I walked out of the room I was in I walked down the stairs there was no sign of Shadow.

"Did he leave?" I thought
I walked to the living room I looked around and saw something bright blue on the floor I look at it and then picked it up it was a bright blue petal.

"It is the same color from Eggman's base. But how did it end up here?" I looked closer at the petal I showed a picture of Shadow I drop the petal I couldn't be but how?!

To be continued!