The Death Battle

Sonic's P.O.V

I knew what to do I looked at Shadow he was looking at me. I ran around the house for another leash I found a red one in the nightstand next to the guest bed. I put it on Shadow and we both ran out the door. I was surprised that Shadow could still keep up to my speed bit he only ran fast them me.

We ran for some time before we got to the bridge I first came to. I was wearing the black hoodie Shadow gave me when he was a puppy. I was standing on the bridge with Shadow.

"Luna I made my mind I know what I want to do!" I yelled out

Of course it was midnight and a bit foggy I waited for Luna to come but I saw nothing that was until I saw Shadow stare at something. I looked at the same direction and saw a black figure come out of the fog it was Luna she was walking to us.

"You called?" She asked

"Yes, I made my mind up I know what to do." I told her

"You do?" She question

I bent down and took the leash off Shadow.

"Yep" I said

I looked down at Shadow and he was growling with his teeth showing.

"Go Shadow" I said

Just like that Shadow bolted after Luna and they both started to fight. I pulled out my bow and arrow to kill Luna and amend it at Luna I let go of the arrow and heard a cry I knew I hit of but I couldn't see who because of the fog then to my luck it started to rain.

I thought I hit Luna when I saw a full black wolf look at me. Next to the black wolf was a black and red wolf on the ground not moving. With an arrow in his hip I knew I missed and hit Shadow not Luna. I stood there knowing that I killed the one who I loved and who helped me and I was about to die. I looked up and saw Luna run at me I moved out of the way before she could get close to my luck he hit a tree and got unconscious. I walked up to her and shit her with my arrow in the neck. She never got back up.

I walked to Shadow he was still alive I pulled the arrow out of his hip. I picked Shadow up and ran to him house when I got there I opened the door and put Shadow on his bed as I looked for the med kit. I found it and brought it to Shadow and started to clean his wounds

"It is ok Shadow I am going to help you. I am Sorry for putting you through that" I whispered to him

When I was done I pet Shadow's head "you should get some rest if you want to heal" I told him

With that I laid on the bed and started to pet Shadow as I fell asleep everything was going to be find well that is what I thought.

To be counted