My New Friend

Sonic P.O.V

I opened the door and saw a Wolf puppy sitting in front of me his tail was wagging hard. Oh he was such a cute puppy he was black all over except he had a red stripe down his back, red eyes and red paw pads. The puppy ran to me and jumped on my legs I picked him up and saw the there was a black collar with a golden tad on it that read "Shadow" I looked at the back oh the tag a read "Belong to Sonic the hedgehog".

"Well I see you think of everything Shadow" I told the wolf pup

I Walked to the couch that was sitting in the middle of the very clean house and sat down to watch TV.

2 hours later

I was sitting on the couch watching TV but I started to get cold I looked around for a blanket but on the Right of me was Shadow holding a black sweet shirt in his mouth. I grabbed it and put it on. I put my hands in the pockets and felt something wired.

I pulled it out and saw that it was a long red leash and on the side it read "You will need this" I looked at Shadow then at the leash.

"I am thinking you want to go for a run?" I scratched the puppy's head

I got up from the couch and turned off the TV and walked to the door. It was still in the evening to go for a run I looked at Shadow and put the leash on his collar and opens the door.

I was enjoying the run when I suddenly got stopped I looked down at Shadow and saw he was growling at an oncoming person. I looked up to see who it was and saw Rouge walking to me.

"Hey Hun! How have you been?" Asked Rouge

It has been a while since I have seen Rouge

"Hi! So good to see you again I was been doing well" I lied to Rouge

"I see you got a dog" Rouge said

"Yep got him today" I said

Rouge bent down and patted Shadow's head. Shadow looked at him and stopped growling.

"What is his name?" Question Rouge

"His name is Shadow" I said

"Speaking of Shadow. Have you seen him? I haven't seen Shadow since you and tails went to Eggman's lair" Rouge asked

"No I haven't see him" I lied

I can't let my friends know that I am killing people and that Shadow is a Wolf puppy.

"Well if you see him let him know that I would like to talk to him" Rouge said

"Ok I will" I said

After that Rouge turned around and flew away.

How do they not know that Shadow is dead? I question myself. It has been years since Shadow died until he became a puppy.

I shook my thoughts away and keep on walking.

"We should head back Shadow it is starting to get dark" I told him

Shadow looked at me and barked and we started to walk to Shadow's house.

When we got there I looked at the time it read 8:00 then looked at Shadow. He had a food bowl in him mouth that has him name on the side of the bowl. I walked to the kitchen to look for the dog food but I didn't find any. I then opened the fridge door and saw a big raw stake. I picked it up and put it in the food bowl Shadow the raced to the bowl and starting to eat the stack.

"Hehe you must be one hungry puppy" I laughed

I turned around and walked down the hall way of Shadow's house to find the guest room. I was walking and came to a door at the end of the hall way that was closed with police tap on the door. I was curious on what was behind that door.

I walked to the door and turned the door nod the room what pitch black I found the light switch. I turned it on and what was in the room made me have different thoughts about Shadow.

To be counted

(Sorry I haven't updated in a while I will try to update tomorrow the best I can hope you enjoying your summer break see you all tomorrow hopefully!)