Five

Sunday

As Jimin had demanded of the alpha leader, he soon had some of his pack members bringing in dividers so that they were able to seperate the sick omegas, to everyone else.

Jimin was proud to see that even some of the pups were helping out, the wolves that hadn't presented yet but were too old to be called kids.

One of them even approached Jimin as he was walking around talking to the unwell wolves.

"Luna?" the boy called softly as he stood off to his side, his hands being held in front of his body. Jimin smiled at him and turned his body to give him his full attention.

"What will happen if we present as Alphas this year?" he asks awkwardly, worried that he would be dragged away and possibly killed, like Seokjin almost had been.

This boy was especially worried, he already had most of the signs that he would present as an alpha.

Jimin placed a hand onto the top of his head and ran it down to the back of it before he brought the boy in for a hug.

"Who's pack are you in?" Jimin questioned quietly since he was in the pup's ear. "Park" he answered back, wrapping his arms around the luna's waist and hiding his face in Jimin's neck, since his scent has started to come back through.

"Exactly. Those stinky alphas won't do anything to you pup, your luna will protect you" Jimin pulled back with a smile, bringing his hands up to cup the male's cheeks.

"Now, it's my job to worry about things like that, so leave it for me. You, should go rest" Jimin instructs the younger and gives his head one last pat before he steps back completely.

He waits until the pup has walked off before he goes back to talking to the sick, trying to find out how many of his omegas want to get bitten just to heal.

"Min, some of the wolflings are asking for you" Taehyung tiredly says as he also approaches the omega, Jimin nodded his head before he looks over at the pregnant male.

"Taehyungie, you look exhausted" Jimin stresses the omega as he walks over to place both his hands onto Taehyung's shoulders.

He turned the omega around and started to carefully push the male out of the section and towards a bed.

"Lay down and rest" the blond said, Taehyung whined but still done as he was told, he definitely felt the tiredness.

Once Taehyung was situated in the bed comfortably, Jimin made his way over to the section where some of the kids were placed.

As the male had gotten close enough he had a few of the kids attached onto his legs and arms.

Jimin giggled before he sat down in the middle of all of them. "It's late, what are you all still doing up?" the male says with a smile.

"Can you read us a story, luna?" one of the kids ask, Jimin nodded his head instantly. "If i read a story, you all need to go to bed" the omega added on, smiling wider as some of the pups cheered.

Jimin watched as most of them scrambled to the beds around them, only leaving yoongi's pup at Jimin's side. "minmin" the boy called, the omega just held his hand out for the boy, the young pup grabbing it with his smaller hand.