Thirty

Warnings: Violence/fighting, arguments, swearing

let me know if there are any more warnings i should be adding :)

Thursday

The last few days had gone by pretty well for both packs. Yoongi and Taehyung had gotten settled into their rooms while Jimin loved staying in the alpha's room with him.

The two had gotten rather close of a night time, cuddling against each other the closest they could. Yet they both still secretly felt like they weren't close enough.

Only on this night, things hadn't been so good. Jimin could feel a certain restless feeling coming from a few of his wolves before bedtime. He hadn't known who it was from and he didn't have anyone say anything through their link about anything concerning them.

So he was just going to wait until they came forward with their worries or mention it the next day when everyone was up and about.

It didn't end up getting to that point because Jimin was woken up by a heavily distressed feeling coming from the same pack members.

He could tell instantly who it was now.

"Jeongguk let go" he tried to escape the alpha's grip around his waist as he could feel the link slowly starting to buzz with panic and stress.

"Luna, theres fighting in the alpha dorms" one of the omega's were able to break through the link. "I'm coming now" jimin replied back as he forced Jeongguk's arms apart so he could get up.

In doing so he woke the alpha up.

"What's going on? Who's in distress?" he questioned in a confused state as he sat up to watch Jimin walk towards the door.

As Jimin left the room he could hear Sian starting to cry, while Taehyung and Seokjin left their room, clearly just having woken up.

"What's going on with the pack?" Taehyung questioned, Yoongi's door opened and the human stood there angrily.

"Sian said that the link is loud" he grumbled, not happy about him or his pup being woken up. "Go back to bed, guys. I've got this sorted" Jimin starts his way down the staircase.

Jeongguk soon left behind him, catching up to the omega who was quickly making his way down the stairs.

"It's the baby alphas. If your alphas are doing something to them, i will kill them" Jimin growled quietly to the alpha behind him. He didn't care if the alpha didn't like how he was talking about them, he just wanted his pack members safe.

Yoongi soon followed them down the stairs to see what was going on, having asked Taehyung and Seokjin to stay with Sian and help him calm down.

"Yoongi, can you try to get the omega's back to bed" He gestured to the group of his omegas who had left the section to see what was going on in the alpha one.

He could hear some yelling and he could spot two of his baby alphas standing off to the side of the alpha dorms, their omega parents next to them.

"Dohyun, Jinho, what's going on pups?" Jimin questioned softly but his eyes were already a light blue colour.

"They kicked us out, Daehwan is refusing to leave" Dohyun answered as his mother lightly caressed his arms in comfort.