Thirteen

Monday

Hoseok entered into the alpha's dark bedroom. He could tell that his friend had still been asleep, as he should have been at 4 in the morning.

However, he was there to wake him up. So he walked over towards the bed and shook his friend carefully, trying to not scare him awake.

"Jeongguk, the trucks have arrived for trade" the older male said, waiting for the younger to at least move. Jeongguk suddenly let out a grunt, scaring Hoseok enough to remove his hands from him because of how he wasn't expecting it.

"Why do you disturb me at the worst times?" Jeongguk grumbles as he reaches over to turn the bedside lamp on so that he could see the other male.

Hoseok frowned at him in confusion. How could it have been a bad time if he was just sleeping.

"you ass, i was having the best dream" Jeongguk rubbed his hands on his face to wake himself up more. Hoseok understood now, and looked over his body, hoping that he wasn't interfering on a rather inappropriate dream.

Sighing in relief when the male got up from his bed and he didn't seem to have a boner, Hoseok was glad that he had just been having a good dream. Otherwise he could imagine Jeongguk being quite angry this morning without having any relief before going out to accept the trades.

Jeongguk walked over for a jacket and his phone before walking out of the room with Hoseok in tow.

The pair make their way down to the front of the house where the driveway was, instantly seeing the two trucks that had been sent to them with their items.

"Have you checked that everything is there?" the alpha questions his beta, the older male nods his head before crossing his arms.

"Let's move everything for the omegas into one of the empty storage rooms, so we don't mix it up with our stuff yet" Jeongguk instructs, watching as some of his pack members help unpack the trucks.

"Have we started looking into moving them up?" the younger asks this time as he slowly makes his way over to help, his friend follows him to do the same.

"We've started to free up some rooms for now, but i think we should think about expanding or moving some of the rooms with equipment somewhere else" Hoseok advices, looking at Jeongguk as he says that.

"For example, we could move the gym outside" the male says knowing exactly how Jeongguk is going to react to that.

The alpha stopped walking to look over at his second in charge. "Not my gym, that's staying right where it is" the alpha complained, frowning as he didn't like the sound of that at all.

"Jeongguk, that is a decent sized room. It's also on the same floor as our rooms, you could put the luna's friend up there as well so he feels comfortable" the younger thinks about it for a few seconds before he sighs, that is one thing that could convince him otherwise.

"I'll think about it" is all that Jeongguk answers before he starts to help unload the trucks with Hoseok.

Jimin had heard the trucks pull up. the luna hadn't been having the best sleep that night and had only really fallen to sleep not long beforehand.