Twelve

Sunday

Namjoon and Hoseok led the group up to the main pack house. The two males talking to Seokjin who walks by their side.

Jimin stayed back a little behind them with Yoongi and Sian. The older male was holding onto the wolf's hand, still trying to comfort him.

As the house came into view the luna could hear his pack starting to chat amongst each other about the house. "Do you think that they'll move us here when we start to mate with their pack?" Yoongi questioned quietly, also curious about the house.

"I hope they won't make us stay in the cabin for too long" Jimin answers honestly, already getting annoyed of the cabin they are staying in.

As much as he didn't want his pack to mix in with the alphas yet, he also didn't want to be cramped up in the place they are staying in already.

His pack was quite unsettled in there, the night before had been rather restless with the pups and the sick being in the same room as everyone else.

"I don't like the alpha" Yoongi said even quieter than before, so the two in front of them wouldn't hear him.

Jimin shrugged his shoulders, still mad at the male so he didn't really want to talk about him. The alpha hasn't really made a good impression to him either.

The pair stayed quiet after that as they just followed along.

Once they got inside the house, the few alphas that were around doing stuff had stopped to look over at them.

Jimin stopped as well to look around at a few of the alphas, causing all of them to look away again.

Jimin then continued to follow along until they were in a long hallway. Hoseok and Namjoon both stopping to look back at Jimin.

"Luna, we're here" Namjoon speaks up first, a smile on his face while talking to the small omega. "You will probably have to take turns with the showers. Your pack won't fit in there all at once" Hoseok says this time, moving his hands behind his back.

Jimin nodded his head as he looks back at the pack that was spread out down the hallway behind them.

"I think we should get the pups in first" the male said as he looked over at Yoongi, seeing the male nod his head in agreement.

"Pups and parents first, then the pregnant omegas" Jimin announces to the pack, watching as everyone starts to organise themselves for the showers.

Yoongi leaned back against the wall that was behind him, his arms crossed over his chest. "Aren't you going to take Sian in for a shower?" jimin questions the male.

"I'm going to shower when you do" Yoongi simply answers, his eyes closing as he rests his head back as well. "Sian can either go in with the other pups or he can come with me" he shrugs his shoulders with a sigh escaping his lips.

Jimin nods his head even though his friend can't see it.

"luna...?" Hoseok calls softly to get Jimin's attention. The omega looks over at the alpha to show that he was listening.

"The alpha has suggested that Seokjin showers with the alpha pack" Hoseok gestures over at the older alpha standing near them.