Chapter 1

"Koshi!" I could hear my mom calling my name from downstairs as my alarm went off.

"Hm?" I sat up.

"Koshi!" My mom opened my door. "C'mon honey you're gonna be late for school!" She went over and opened my blinds.

"I'm up!" I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Please be safe with bandages. I put clean ones in the drawer, and leave the dirty ones in the bathroom. I put the antibiotic ointment on the counter. I'll take you for a haircut tomorrow an-"

"Mom! You're spiraling." I laughed. I rubbed my eyes and got out of bed. I went over and hugged her. "Thank you."

"Are you sure everything is okay? Isn't your period supposed to start soon?"

"Yeah, but I'll be fine. I have stuff."

"Okay okay. I'll stop bothering you. I love you. Have a great day my son." She kissed my forehead and left the room.

"I love you too!" I closed my door and started to get dressed. I was supposed to start my period soon, but I had stuff in my bag so I'd be fine. But it's pretty irregular. So I should be fine. I threw on a pair of boxers before going to my drawer to grab a clean roll of bandages. I went to the mirror on the back of my door and started wrapping my chest.

I realized I forgot the antibiotic ointment. I finished wrapping and threw the little tube in my bag. I grabbed my track pants and my volleyball jacket, quickly slipping them on. I grabbed my bag and ran out of the house. I almost missed the bus, but luckily the driver waited.

I took my seat and sat my bag down. The ride wasn't long and I made it to school pretty fast. Once I got inside, I saw everybody already starting to practice.

"Sorry I'm late! I'm gonna change!" I rushed off to the club room making sure nobody was in there before pulling off my shirt. I took off my bandages and put in the ointment before carefully rewrapping the bandages. I was digging through my bag for my shirt when the door opened.

"Hey Suga-San!" I turned to see Nishinoya and Tanaka, forgetting I didn't have a shirt on.

"Suga?" Tanaka tilted his head.

"No nono nono." I covered my mouth. "Shit!"

"Suga? Are you-"

"Trans? Yeah. Go ahead, make fun of me, call me a girl."

"We would never do that Suga!" Nishinoya shook his head.

"What?" I looked at them confused.

"Suga, we would never do that. You're our team mate. And our Senpai. We would never do that." Tanaka shook his head.

"Yeah! We love and accept you Suga-San!" Nishinoya smiled.

"Th-thank you." I could feel tears forming in my eyes. "Just please please please don't tell anybody about this, okay?"

"Of course not! You can tell the team when you're ready." Nishinoya hugged me.

"Okay, let me put my shirt on and I'll be there in a minute." I wiped my eyes and slipped my shirt on. I followed the two out of the club room and to the gym.

"Suga!" I turned to see Daichi jogging towards me.

"D-daichi! Hi. Good morning."

"Hey you were late. You're never late. Everything okay?"

"Yeah. Overslept." I started to itch at my bandages.

"Everything okay?"

"Fine! I'm fine." I said that a little quicker than I meant. "I, am great. However, comma, I'm gonna go over there. I will see you later." I pointed to Tanaka and Noya who were running around and went over to them.