Chapter 11

"Come on in, Mr. Sugawara." He set his book in his lap and cleared his desk. "What can I do for you?" He folded his hands together. "I have my essays and also Naoko's."

"Okay, let me see them." I handed him the essays. "Okay. Looks good. Thank you, I'll have grades by 11 or so tonight."

"Okay thank you," I dipped my head and left. I yawned and grabbed a monster out of my backpack, going to my chemistry class to pick up the work Naoko and I missed. Once I came inside, my chemistry professor just looked at the monster in my hand.

"Those are very unhealthy," she laughed.

"You don't know how many times I've heard that," I shook my head and laughed.

"What can I do for you mister?"

"I came to pick up the work Naoko and I missed."

"Ok, so you guys didn't miss much. I started messing with a new virtual program, so I just need you two to go on and say hi so I can see that it worked and then I can mark it as completed."

"That's all?"

"You wanna be my guinea pigs?"

"And do what?"

"Send in your guys notes on the virtual site so I can see if it works."

"Oh yeah, of course."

"Nothing else from me then. I would check with your math teacher though."

"Darn, I thought I could escape him," I sighed.

"Me too. I'll see you later," she smiled and waved. I groaned and dragged my feet all the way over to math.

"Mr. Sugawara. You weren't in class yesterday," the math teacher looked up from his computer.

"No sir."

"Why not?"

"I had a medical appointment. I have one tomorrow as well."

"Ahh. Makes sense. I don't have you tomorrow either. The work is in your drive. Tell Mr. Nobuyuki that his homework is there as well."

"Okay, thank you," I dipped my head and headed back to my dorm. I went to go tell Naoko about the homework, but once I went to go knock on the door, I heard Maya moaning so I decided against it. I wrote it down on a sticky note and stuck it to his door. I went into my room and dumped my bag. I went into the closet and pulled my computer out of the drawer and went into the kitchen.

I set the computer on the kitchen counter then went into Daichi's room to grab my chemistry notes. Once I went inside and started looking around, I felt Daichi yank me towards him by my hips.

⚠️🔞SMUT🔞⚠️

"Dai!" I squeaked. I turned around and he smashed his lips onto mine, pushing me into the wall. "Dai the door-" I pulled away before he pulled me back in. He pulled me with him as he walked backwards, kicking the door closed. He snaked his hands around to the back of my thighs, pulling my legs around his waist. He turned and pushed me on top of his bed. He reached his hands under my hoodie, feeling up and down my hips.

I started to pull it off slowly, Daichi trying to rip it off.

"Daichi, wait," I pulled away, him continuing to try and kiss me. "Daichi!" I raised my voice slightly. He pulled away.

"What's wrong?"

"Slow down, I'm not going anywhere. Just let me take my time, I don't want to mess up my stitches even though I get them off tomorrow." I slowly pulled off the hoodie, my hands shaking.