Khione/Chione= Snow and Ice

—Winter Enhancement: Are stronger in the winter.
—Friend Of The Freeze: Can practically live in blizzards without much clothing. Able to swim in and drink liquid nitrogen, which makes them stronger.
—Cryo-Knight: Able to create and manipulate ice, snow, frost, and control the cold in general.
—Blizzard Bomber: Can create ice-related traps and bombs.
—Arctic-Shifter: Can shape-shift into and/or use the abilities of any Arctic-based animal
—Inner Ice: Can summon ice from within themselves in places of heat.
—Icy Wind Master: can summon and control icy winds to some extent.
—Ice Pulse: Able to create and manipulate blue energy that freezes whatever it hits, like shooting blasts of it.
—Checking Your Temperature: Can see the people's temperatures as numbers.
—Maximum Celsius: Can control the temperature of the Ice they summon.
—Icy Creativity: Can create and manipulate ice-made objects like weapons, sculptures, golems, wings, and practically anything the user can think of.
—Celsius Cut: Able to infuse ice in weapons that slowly freeze opponents over time the more they are injured with said weapon.
—Ice Mage: Can use ice magic of any kind. The drain depends on what spells are used and which pantheon the spell is from.
—Chilling Chatter: Able to influence others with their voice like their mom.
—Blizzard Booster: Can summon blizzards and snowstorms.
—Ice Imperial: able to summon and control Obsidian Ice, A black ice that can burn, poison, freeze, or electrocute depending on the user's intentions. It can also use absorb any heat around it, anything it touches, and use that energy to burn.
—Cryo-King: Able to manipulate and control any other aspects of the ice spectrum the user can think of, like cryo-chemistry, molecular deceleration, cryoelectronics, cryomagnetism, etc.
—Symbiotic Celsius: Able to summon and channel a prime elemental of Ice and Cold, a symbiotic elemental born and bonded to the user at birth. Can be used to fight, support their powers, be a spy, etc. The potential power they can have depends on the strength of the bond they have with the user. Once the elemental is summoned, they take on on a passive form in the form of an animal they can agree on.
—Omni-Freeze: Able to create and manipulate EVERY type of ice along with all their various properties and effects.
—Cold Chimera: Able to shape shift into a normal or stronger and more powerful version of, partially channel/shape-shift into, and use and manipulate the powers and abilities of ANY magical, otherworldly, supernatural, and mystical ice-based creatures like frost giants, nuckelavee, Yuki Onna, Nixie, Kuraokami, Lausks, Nykur and much, much more.