Chapter 17

*Bey's POV*

I fiercely strut down the halls of the office building heading towards the break room, attempting to find Shawn. I slowly come to a stop once I see Michelle giggling with him... Together, they're together sharing a laugh after that heffa just said some shady shit. I'll be seeing more of you and Mr.Carter.

She nonchalantly placed her hand over his bicep still laughing while staring into his eyes. Why is this chick touching my man? Better yet, why is my man allowing it? I swore he hates the sight of her as much as I do. I squint my eyes and tilt my head to side, as if I'm imagining this whole act happening. This shit isn't adding up.

I swiftly turn on my heels and make my way over to Kelly's office. I need a ratchet bitch like me to talk to so I can vent. Someone rational and level headed just wouldn't cut it right now.

I make my way to her door and shuffle inside without knocking. Kelly's fatass is eating a whole damn thanksgiving meal, just relaxing and scrolling through her phone.

She briefly looks up from her phone and food and the smile she had on her face quickly turned into a frown.

"Bitch... What are you doing interrupting my Kelly time. This is my moment, all about me. I wasn't bothering anybody, just sitting in my office being great and breathing my own air, but your hoe ass wants to intervene with that and suck up all of my damn air. This better be good." Kelly says while putting her phone down and leaning back in her chair, kicking her feet up.

"Ch, shut your fatass up and help me, I think I got a problem." I reply as I sit on her desk, snaking my hands over to her plate of food.

Kelly slaps my hands away so fast without hesitation and I ball my hands up in pain and bring them towards my chest.

"Bitch!" I shout out of reflex.

"First of all, I know you are not the one calling me a fatass... The audacity of you hoes nowadays." She finishes off while shaking her head. "Second, you know who's good with problems? Dr. Phil, Jerry Springer, Olivia Pope, Oprah, and especially Jesus. Call em up or go to church because Kelly is enjoying Kelly time."

I don't say anything, just stare at her selfish ass and shake my head. I put the palms of my hands together, bow my head and close my eyes.

"I'm gonna pray for you hoe." I whisper gently.

"Remember when I named Jesus as one of the options? I can arrange for you to meet him sooner than you think if you don't stop playing games and hurry the hell up with what you gotta say."

Before I push anymore of her buttons, I come out with what I gotta say.

"I think Michelle is playing me, and Shawn's ass may have something to do with it."

***
At Bey's Apartment

After work, Kelly and I decided to hangout and relax just to have some girl time. I'm tired as hell, my feet hurt and Kelly said her thong has been twisting up all day so we decided to keep our asses inside, watching empire at my apartment and plotting on ways to mess with Michelle and her petty ass.

"You know that there's a white party tonight for employees, right?" Kelly ask while she turns the TV down.

"Girl uh uhh, you can't just turn empire down because we'll miss something! Put that shit on pause darling."

"Mhmm, okay boo boo kitty, you're right." She picks up the remote and pauses it. "But as I was saying, there's a white party tonight for the employees at the office, we should go. I know for a fact that Michelle will be there because she goes every year."

An evil smirk forms across my face before I even say anything, but Kelly interrupts.

"Now before you go off snatching edges, know that she will bring Michael, without a doubt. I've known her for a long time, and she's always brought something or someone along with her because she feels the need to show off. And right now, Michael is the best thing she's got.... Not to be rude or a hoe or anything, but Bey, you ex is sexy as fuck. Sorry not sorry." She says, briefly looking away while sipping on her iced tea.

"Girl you know what... You just trifling. I don't even care tho because Mr. Shawn Corey CEO Carter is all I want in a man. Sexy as fuck, great in bed, adorable, always makes me laugh, and girlllllll you already know he's got money. Michael may be sexy, but he can't come close to touching Shawn." I finish off.

" Child you already know that I know that... I told you that from the jump when you didn't wanna move on from Mike." Kelly says, giving me a sly wink. "Howeverrrrrrrrr, I know how you get when you see one of your exes. You start to catch old feelings, you think of the good old times. And when you see someone that's like Michelle with him, you're gonna get hella emotional."

"Kels I'm not though, I have Shawn now and I'm great."

"Girl, earlier this morning you were just questioning Shawn because he was with Michelle... But he hates her, right?" She says sarcastically. "I know that Shawn is most likely a better man than Mike, but Shawn is keeping something from you. And why haven't you talked to him for the rest of the day since you saw him together? He didn't try to talk to you, did he?"

"Kelly can you please stop saying things because you always end up being right!" I cry out like a whining baby.

"I'm just saying Bey, you see some shady activity going on right now that you think involves Shawn, so don't be so quick to claim him as yours right now, you know? You're not sure if you can fully trust him right now so keep your guard up honey ...how about you and I go to that party tonight and we'll just keep watch on the bitch and Shawn? If we notice anything suspicious, we get ratchet without hesitation and shut shit down. Simple as that."

I laugh at Kelly's simple remark. She is definitely a ride or die chick, no doubt about it. She always sticks by me like it's her job, like she's my sister. She would do anything for me, even if I didn't ask.

"You're right Kels." I say with a chuckle.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Let's get ready big booty bish!"
****
About an hour later, Kelly and I finish getting ready for the white party. I chose to go with a simple white blouse with white slacks and a blazer, nothing extraordinary because I didn't wanna over do it. Of course Kelly's hoe ass wasn't happy with my choice because it didn't show off my body enough, according to her. I wanted to keep it simple tonight but my hoe outdid herself. She's wearing a long sleeved, white body con dress that shows off her feminine curves.

After we add our finishing touches, me and Kelly head for the door getting ready to go to the car. Kelly walks in front of me and reaches for the front door, then I look down for a split second and something pops out at me...

"KELLY! Yoooooooooooooo your ass is fat girl!" I say, giving her butt a hard slap.

"Bitch!" She yelps while jumping up in pain. "No shit hun! But my ass is a normal fat though. Your's is just a different story."

I look over at her with a straight, irritated face. "You know what hoe, let's go cuz you get on my nerves."

"Don't be mad at me bitch... Don't be mad at me." Kelly replies while laughing and walking out the door.

****
At the party

I strut into the party with my best friend at my side looking fierce as ever. Without even looking around, we spot Shawn and the petty bitch together, talking like they're civil... I'll be damned! He's suppose to hate her, ain't he?

Kelly stares the two of them down with a face that is unreadable, no emotion showing. But she breaks her trance over them and brings her attention to me. "So do we get ratchet now, or?"

She stops her sentence waiting on me to answer. I look over and the two of them again and I see someone if taking a picture of them together and Shawn has his arm around Michelle.

"Hell yeah, we get ratchet now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okaaaaaaaaayyy, short and it probably sucks I know...🌚 but I'm trying to get back into my groove, I'm trying 😭I'm gonna start updating more if y'all just ask for it, but I'm gonna need 20 comments please 😁love to hear what y'all have to say. Thanks for the support😜
Love,
Maya 😈😘😜😛💁🏽💋💃🏽❤️👑Ⓜ️