Chapter6

*Bey POV*

Good God. Aren't I suppose to be taking notes, and isn't Shawn suppose to be paying attention? None of that is happening right now. Shawn and I are literally undressing each other with our eyes. Damn, why did I stop him in the elevator?

Shawn broke eye contact and allowed his eyes to go down until they met my boobs. I caught him staring real hard and wanted to tease him a little. While nobody was looking but Shawn, I slowly unbuttoned the top button on my blouse, exposing some cleavage. I also pushed the hair that was resting over my breast behind my shoulders so he could get a better view. I made this seem nonchalant so it doesn't seem like I'm trying too hard to get him. My efforts are clearly working though. The intensity of his stare increased, and his mouth slowly crept open as drool started to escape from the side of his lips. I lightly chuckled to myself due to satisfaction of his reaction. Shawn looked back up to me and I couldn't read his expression.

"I'm sorry everyone, but Ms.Knowles and I have some work to get done, so we will have to cut this meeting short." Shawn interrupted as he leaned back in his chair, waiting for everyone to leave.

I looked over at Kelly because I know that she would have some smart shit to say. To my surprise, she said nothing, but gave me a smirk and lifted on of her eyebrows. The look she gave me assured me that we would be talking later.

*Shawn POV*

Now I'm not saying that I'm going to have sex with Bey right now, but I just couldn't take it anymore. She's such a tease and she is too sexy. I have to play my cards right though if I want her. We can't just jump right into this, so I'm some what glad that she stopped us in the elevator earlier... Who am I kidding. I was salty as hell when she stopped us because I wanted her. I still want her, therefore I will get her.

Me and Bey were sitting across the table from each other as everyone started gathering their belongings. As soon as everyone left, I was getting ready to walk over to Bey until I saw her stand and walk towards me. Her walk was so sensual and slow, it was making me weak. To my surprise, when she reached me she sat in my lap.

"What do you need me to help you with Mr. Carter?" Bey asked in an innocent voice. As she said that, I could instantly feel myself rising in my pants. I'm sure that she could feel my erection against her thighs because of how she's sitting on me. Bey bit down on her bottom lip and began to rock back and forth in my lap.

"Do you need me to help you with that, Mr. Carter?" she asked while pointing down at my boner. She allowed one hand to rest on my chest and the other to slide down to my pants. She was rubbing up and down on my thighs while waiting on my answer.

Like a little bitch, I couldn't answer her because she makes me speechless. All I could do was vigorously nod in response. She took that as a green light and I gave her full control. However, she didn't react as aggressive as I thought she would. Bey just leaned into me and gave me a passionate, slow tongue kiss. She let her warm tongue slither into my mouth and her plump lips fell into sync with mine. She repositioned herself on my lap so that she was now straddling me with her hands resting on my legs. During this kiss, I didn't just feel lust.... There was definitely something there. A connection, a ton of passion. This woman makes me feel things I've never felt before.

I allowed myself to let me hands roam free and slide down to her waist, now hold her ass in both hands. When I'm holding her, it just feels so good. So right. I just can't hold it in anymore.

*Bey POV*

The way he looks at me just makes me want to melt. It's a look of lust, yet a hint of actual wanting and caring is there too. I can tell he wants me to make the first move, and I plan on doing so. His eyes blaze at me, his challenge intrinsic in his stare. He's waiting, coiled to strike if I don't. Desire combusts deep inside of me. I take pre-emptive action to launch myself at him, but somehow he moves. In the blink of an eye I'm on the conference table, pinned beneath him. He stretched my arms and held them above my head, while his other free hand was clutching my face, and his lips finding mine again.

His tongue is once again in my mouth, claiming and possessing me, and I revel in the force he uses. He wants me, and I want him...Badly.

"Baby girl I have never wanted someone as much as I want you." Shawn whispered in my ear as his lips brushed up against my skin. He started to sit back up until I pulled him in by his silky black tie, bringing his face an inch away from mine.

"Why don't you show me how much you want me, Mr. Carter." I said seductively.

"Isn't someone a bad girl?"

"Oh, Mr. Carter... I'll be your naughty girl."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y'all I'm sorry for the wait, nd the short chapter 😩school has been bms nd I have nooooo free time ! I wasn't even gonna update today, but I felt bad as hell. Since it was so short, I got y'all again this weekend, or maybe even tomorrow if I don't have too much homework.... But y'all know the deal ! Vote/ comment, nd thanks sooooo much for the support !!! Over 1,000 reads, I'm too hype 😜 what do y'all think is gonna happen/want to happen ?

Love,

Maya💁💃😘👑💋❤️