Chapter 4

*Shawn POV*

As Beyoncé and I were walking to the conference room for the meeting, I couldn't help but stare at her ass. She was walking so slow and sensual, it was starting to draw me in. The way her perfect hips swayed from side to side, and how her ass bounced with the rhythm of her walk. The sight of it left me in awe, and in a word, thirsty. I was just craving to touch her ass. I just have to touch it.

The hand that I had already placed on her lower back began to slowly slide down a little until it reached her ass. I left my hand there for a second just to see if she would say something. Yet, she said nothing. In fact, she seemed satisfied and relieved with my actions as if that's what she wanted. So I took this as my green light.

I started to lightly move my hand up and down her ass in a rubbing motion until she turned her head to face me. For a second, I couldn't read her facial expression. I continued to stare into her eyes while she stared back into mines. Then a smirk crept on to her face as well as an approving look in her eyes. By the time I started rubbing on her again, we already made our way to the elevator, and we stepped in. I gave her a squeeze on the ass out of anticipation before taking it to another level. But before I could do anything else, the roles reversed, and Beyoncé took full control. And of course, I didn't stop her. She abruptly pressed the stop button in the elevator so it wouldn't move, and she slowly back me up against the wall.

*Bey POV*

"Mmmmm, Mr. Carter." I licked my lips and watched as he squirmed under anticipation.

I eyed him as I placed my hand on his chest, and slowly slid my index finger all the way down towards the zipper of his pants. I peeped down, only to find him rising by the second. This satisfied me, so I gave him a light chuckle along with a smirk.

"You seem... Excited, Mr. Carter. Are you?" I asked as I lifted one of my eyebrows.

He then began to walk towards me and stopped once his face was an inch away from mine. I could feel his minty breath hit my lips.

"Well Ms. Knowles..." He started off. "You have me feeling some type of way. You make it so hard to contain myself because quite frankly, I wanna have you right now. I'm tired of holding it in. Oh, the things I would do to you right now." he said as he trailed his index finger to my lips.

As a tease, I slightly opened my mouth allowing his finger to slip in my mouth. I began to suck slowly on his finger while I trailed my tongue around it. I looked up to catch him staring at me in awe as a light grunt escaped from his lips. Then I slid his finger out my mouth, ever so slowly to bring him back to reality.

"Mmmm, Ms. Knowles." He manages to moan out.

"Yes, Mr. Carter?" I said while batting my eyelashes, attempting to look as innocent as possible.

"Baby girl, I want you."

I let out a soft chuckle. "Is that so, Mr. Carter?" I began to walk over to the elevator doors and I leaned against the wall with the operating buttons.

"Yes. Hell yeah. I want you.... I need you."

"Good to know, Mr. Carter."

And with that, I smirked in his direction, and pressed a button on the wall, allowing the elevator to start moving again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hahahaaaaa, what's up niggas ?? Y'all thought somethin real freaky was gonna go down, huh ?😏 still think something's gonna happen ? Have to wait for the next chapter to find out ! Vote and comment please ! Comments really help me and I wanna hear what y'all have to say... Until next time bruh.

Love,

Maya💁👑😘💃❤️💋