Chapter 2

*Bey POV*

"Big booty bitch!" Kelly shouted in my face with her stank morning breath. "Wake the hell up! You wouldn't wanna be late and keep Mr. Carter waiting, right?" She asked with a slick smirk showing across her lips.

I ignored her sarcastic remark and pushed her off of me while rolling out of bed. She's stupid, but she is right. I don't want my boss to wait on me, especially on my first day.

Since Kels woke me up a little early this morning, I decided to use that extra time as an opportunity to take a long, hot shower to relieve the stress that my nervousness is causing.

*

*

*

After I finished my daily hygiene, I walked out into my room expecting to see Kelly sitting on the bed watching tv as usual. But to my surprise, she wasn't there, but a piece of paper was along with that outfit. I then realized that paper was a note from Kelly.

Dear Big Booty Bitch,

I know you're not tryna get it with Mr. Carter and all because you don't know the nigga, don't know what he looks like, and you're still not over Michael, and blah blah blah. But guess what? I don't care!!!! I don't care right now because I'm tryna help you get over everything that is holding you back from living. Hehehe, and the first step to me helping you is picking out an outfit for you. So, put the damn outfit on and don't bother looking for something different to wear, because I already hid the rest of your clothes. By the way, if I see you at work with something else on, I will fight you(: But I'll whoop your ass out of love. Lmao, remember I'm helping you Bey!

Love, Kels💕

I sighed in defeat and glanced down at the outfit. I really don't think this is appropriate work attire, and I'm not sure I would feel comfortable wearing that around my boss. Next to my clothes, I find my red lace push-up bra with a pair of matching panties. What was this bitch thinking? I asked myself.

Not even thinking twice about it, i hopped into my bra and panties after I put lotion all over my body. I took a glance in my full length mirror, admiring my body. Maybe Kelly was right.... My booty is kind of on the big side. As I began to walk back over to my bed to pick up my clothes, I felt my ass jiggle and bounce which caused me to chuckle to myself. Today should be an interesting day at work.

*

*

*Shawn POV*

Michelle, has my assistant called the office yet? It's her first day and she's already running late." I asked the secretary while looking down at my watch.

Michelle just stared at me blankly while drool started escaping from the corner of her mouth. The intensity of her stare increased as she started twirling her hair around her finger while biting her lip. I simply shook my head and began clapping my hands in front of her face, attempting to bring her back to reality. After a few claps, she snapped out of her trance.

"Uhh, umm, y-yes Mr. Carter?" Michelle stuttered while trying to focus on the task at hand.

"Has my assistant Beyoncé called?"

"Yes Mr. Carter. She is having car problems and got stuck in the rain, but she should be here momentarily Sir."

"Okay, thank you Michelle. Just send her to my office when she gets here." I said as I turned on my heels to walk back to my office.

*

*

*

Moments later, I heard a quiet knock on my office door. "Come in."

In came this gorgeous woman with warm, inviting light brown eyes and a stunning, star-strucking smile. I then took a look at her body that was dripping wet, most likely from the pouring rain outside. My eyes began to travel down her body, stopping at her breast. Her loose fitting white blouse was now clinging to her wet skin, exposing the outlines of her sexy red bra. Right in the middle of me staring her down, she turned around to close the door behind her. Thank God for the view that gave me! When she turned around, I saw how her tight mid length pencil skirt was hugging her hips and her ass. I pray to God that this flawless woman is Beyoncé!

*Bey POV*

"Hi Mr. Carter. I'm your new assistant Beyoncé." I said smiling and sticking my hand out for him to shake.

"Hello Ms. Beyoncé." He replied while flashing me a smile and reaching for my hand.

Oh my goodness, when his hand made contact with mine, I felt something I have never felt before. I don't know what that feeling was, but I'm pretty sure I liked it.

This man is so damn sexy. His big brown eyes were breaking me down while he made eye contact with me. Don't even get me started on his sly, sexy smile! And the way his suit frames his body had me silently thanking The Lord. Oh my God and those big, juicy lips! The things I would let him do to me with them... I don't know if it's him or the rain that has in between my legs moist.

"Mr. Carter, I am so sorry that I am late! I was having car trouble, and then the rain didn't help the situation at all and-"

"No worries Ms. Beyoncé. I completely understand. There's no need to stress. At least you're here now." Mr. Sexy said while flashing that million dollar smile at me which instantly calmed me down. All I could do was smile like a fool and stare deeply into those beautiful eyes of his. This man had me in some type of trance.

Damn. Why did Kelly have to be right? Is Kelly always going to be right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey y'all!! So what do y'all think? Any predictions? Suggestions? Let me know what you think, and please leave comments!! Vote too😏 should I continue, or nawl?

Love,

Maya😘💃👑❤️💋