Chapter 14

*Shawn POV*
Bey is completely frozen. No movement whatsoever. It's as if time is still, but the heavy, increasing breathing of Bey resides that idea. She hasn't moved from her position for over a minute, just standing there growing bright red in the face. Whoever this Michael guy is obviously did a number on Bey. Seeing the way she reacts to his presence makes me wanna beat his ass into the ground. I clench my jaw and crack my knuckles in attempt to keep my cool as well.

I guess Michael sensed the tension and got nervous. A small droplet of sweat began to drip from the top of his forehead and he looks around the office nervously, as if he is looking for an escape.

Michael whispers something in Michelle's ears and they both become tense with worried expressions on their face.

"Mr. Carter, I'm going to go walk him to his car." And with that, Michelle and Michael quickly shuffled to the elevator as if their lives depended on it. Which most likely is the case because I was ready to kill Michael for whatever he did to Bey, and I'm positive Bey was ready to lay into Michelle.

Still as a statue, Bey is standing in the same spot and in the same position.

"Bey, are you okay? Who was that man to you?"

Her breathing only seemed to increase by the question and I can tell she's fuming mad. She's still not saying a word, but takes me by surprise when she roughly grabs my hand and drags me down the hall with her. A short moment later, we are at my office door and we walk in, then Bey locks the door. She starts pacing back and forth, getting slower and slower each time.

"Bey, was that your ex or something?"

Once again, she says nothing. Instead, she quickly makes her way over to me and jumps on me as her lips crash on to mine. I'm now holding her up by her ass and thighs as she's holding on to my neck. Her hands drift to my face and start caressing my cheeks as she deepens that passionate kiss. Nothing about this is lustful. It's emotional, slow, and most of all its sensual.

She allows her warm tongue to slowly slid into my mouth and roam around. Buy instinct, my tongue does the same to hers, and eventually our tongues start fight for space.

As I'm still holding her, I start backing up until I reach my chair by my desk and sit in it. Bey slightly shifts so she is now straddling me in my lap, and she intentionally starts to grind against my front. In each circular motion, she slows down tremendously, but goes harder. I'm trying to stay as quiet as possible, but a small grunt escapes from my lips against the kiss.

"Mmmm, Daddy. I want you." she seductively whispers against my skin.

"Who is he, Baby Girl?" I ask again out of my curiosity, referring to the man.

"It doesn't matter, Daddy. He was never you, and he never will be."

And with that, all questions are dropped, and all of my attention is directed at my lady. As she remains in my lap, she begins to un-do the buttons on my dress shirt, one by one. The process feels like it's taking forever, but she keeps her beautiful brown eyes intensely locked on mine while doing so.

With delicacy, I grip her hips and guid her as she continues to grind in my lap. With each second that passes, I feel myself rising and rising in my pants, due to her control, due to her affect over me. I'm a bitch when it comes to her, I'm her bitch.

Bey pokes her chest out some, and by instinct, I place my head in between her breast and tenderly kiss each one through her thin shirt.

Suddenly, Bey stands and walks over to the couch in my office. Slowly, she pulls her shirt off over her head and tosses it on the couch and does the same with her skirt. She makes her way back over to me with her eyes locked on mine, full with so much passion, strutting in a white lace thong and bra.

"Let me sit this ass on you." Bey says as she sits in my lap once again. "I wanna show you how I feel. Let me take this off." She trails her fingers over the lace of her thong as she pulls on the edges of it.

"Will you watch me?" All I manage to do is nod uncontrollably in response.

She gives a light-hearted giggle. "That's mass appeal. Daddy, don't take your eyes of it. Watch it." I hear her seductive voice as she slides her thong to the side.

"If you like, you can touch it baby. Do you wanna touch me baby?" She grinds hard and sensually slow in my lap.

"I want you, Baby Girl." I finally get out.

"Grab ahold, don't let go, let me know that you're ready."

My hands instantly gravitate towards her hips and ass naturally, grabbing all of what she has. Her satisfaction causes her to moan out in pleasure.

"I just wanna show you now, slow it down, and go around." She grinds even slower in my lap against my growing erection, but applying more pressure.

"Now you're rock hard, I'll rock steady."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note

Might have tweaked a line or two from the song, but here yall go 😉 sorry about the lack of updating tho... My aunt was in life support during thanksgiving week, and just passed yesterday. I'm an emotional wreck yall 😔
Love,
Maya 😘😈💃💁👑❤️💋...😖